Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how many of u have girls who are into designer bags, shoes and shit like that

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: how many of u have girls who are into designer bags, shoes and shit like that

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: how many of u have girls who are into designer bags, shoes and shit like that

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Im talking about like $3, 000 chanel bags and $600 for a fukin shoes... unbelievable.smh

How do u manage it?
    You have to look at it in the right way and see it as a good thing, a motivational factor.
    The number one status symbol in the world is your girl, so it is in your best interest to keep her looking sharp because it reflects well on you. If that requires $3000 bags and $600 shoes, then you need to do one of two things...
    You can say 'no' and say it over and over again until that relationship is over. Then you can go find yourself a Wal-Mart girl, and when you do that, just accept where you are and what you earn, because you are maxed out and the future is all about falling behind.
    Or you can get motivated, look around you, stay busy and find new ways and more ways to make more money. That way you keep moving forward.
    My girl is young so for the time being, im going to think that she's going through a faze cuz ive been through that designer faze myself. Most guys whose been married for awhile tells me that their woman was exactly the same but overtime, they grew out of it and started looking for bargains..

I want my girl looking good and I dont mind buying her expensive bags every now and then, but not every item in her closet has to be super expensive, that's all im saying.

If I tell her no and she leaves me for it, then good! that just shows her true colors and I dont need a shallow girl.

Im not asking for a Walmart girl but something in between like a Nordstrom girl would be nice?

I make a decent living so it's definitely not about the money. It's more about principles. There are people in the world dying of starvation and fathers selling their daughters for $100 yet IM supposed to spend $600 on a pair of shoes? It's bad investment.
    once again your post stinks of you having second thoughts about this girl

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously, stupid cunts that works at a freakin' flipping burger place or selling iPhone cases and wear 2 kilo of powder in their face likes expensive shit to make them feel rich, those who probably look good at a distance and the closer you get more trash you see. even though the holding up their new bag they bought for the paid check for that month. Even bitches who can afford it because of their parents will be freakin' whores, seen it a hundred times. Hate bitches who only care about their look.

Hate when people trying to shine/stick out, just fit in with the crowd buddy
    Girls biggest problem is what to wear and what haircolor they gonna have next week. and what they gonna make for dinner, because not a single one knows it before they start cooking....

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought we'd established that finito took it up the wrong 'un. Now he has a girlfriend? I'm confused.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair I think everyone is just playing along now for the laugh. He's deffo nudging fudge.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Xwetie View Post
    Seriously, stupid cunts that works at a freakin' flipping burger place or selling iPhone cases and wear 2 kilo of powder in their face likes expensive shit to make them feel rich, those who probably look good at a distance and the closer you get more trash you see. even though the holding up their new bag they bought for the paid check for that month. Even bitches who can afford it because of their parents will be freakin' whores, seen it a hundred times. Hate bitches who only care about their look.

Girls biggest problem is what to wear and what haircolor they gonna have next week. and what they gonna make for dinner, because not a single one knows it before they start cooking....
    you're also an idiot and would be the first tosser to complain if a woman 'let herself go'.

and cook your own fucking food

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwetie View Post

you're also an idiot and would be the first tosser to complain if a woman 'let herself go'.

and cook your own fucking food
    Just said my opinion calm down.... breaking down the reality here.

A girl buy stuff at bloomingdales for an example, they get basically the same stuff at H&M with same quality and half the price, but nah they rather buy it at bloomingdales.

I love cooking my own food no problem with that. quite fun!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was in H&M today clothes & quality were shit, same crap as primark, however debenhams had a 25% discount on clothes and bags, much better quality for only a little more £.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    I was in H&M today clothes & quality were shit, same crap as primark, however debenhams had a 25% discount on clothes and bags, much better quality for only a little more £.
    Sound as a pound.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Read some replies, I am wondering whether a more fundamental question should be asked first.
    how many of u have girlfriends actually?
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 09-22-2013 at 09:24 PM.
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Thread Information