Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twitter (more specifically a slut on there)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Twitter (more specifically a slut on there)

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I just looked up a picture of a hidious looking Korean women to poke a stick at Miles but instead I found this little snippet from a forum, no idea what the forum was.

This idea of the submissive Asian wife is complete BS. In every case that I have seen the Asian woman turns out to be a complete ball busting nut who runs her husband's life into the ground.

The men that would date an Asian woman have severe mental problems to start with. They have a hatred for women in general and that includes their own mothers and daughters.

George Soros is a good example of the type of loser that would date an Asian. He is mentally off balance and has meglomaniac tendencies. They are often ugly and have some fear of women.

Now other than the hatred for mum/sister I reckon this guy must know Miles or has at least read plenty of his postings
    -

They're talking about him, I have no doubt!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Perhaps, but it doesn't escape the fact I am pretty and white women are like beached whales with to many selfish tendecies.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I don't hate women. I actually love women and think of myself as quite feminine too. I relate more to women than men. On the other side of the coin, I am also quite manly though. I am an angry driver, but I have a soft spot for poetry.

I guess what puts me off of Western women, is not only the fact that half of them are clinically elephantine, but also the fact that they are so ingrained with the consumptionist 'me' character that has been built over the larger part of the last century. You have horrid concepts like feminism and the notion that breeding is in itself a job. I loathe those things. Western women are also too much like men. They are loose and frivolous and I abhor such characteristics.

A woman should be dignified, have values, and be more than the trash that surrounds her. I love women like that. I don't like the cheap ones who get pissed and drunkenly shag. Typically in places like the UK that represents most of the female population.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    And I don't hate women. I actually love women and think of myself as quite feminine too. I relate more to women than men. On the other side of the coin, I am also quite manly though. I am an angry driver, but I have a soft spot for poetry.

I guess what puts me off of Western women, is not only the fact that half of them are clinically elephantine, but also the fact that they are so ingrained with the consumptionist 'me' character that has been built over the larger part of the last century. You have horrid concepts like feminism and the notion that breeding is in itself a job. I loathe those things. Western women are also too much like men. They are loose and frivolous and I abhor such characteristics.

A woman should be dignified, have values, and be more than the trash that surrounds her. I love women like that. I don't like the cheap ones who get pissed and drunkenly shag. Typically in places like the UK that represents most of the female population.
    Yes yes and all Korean women are mentally unhinged and are going to look like David Lo-Pan when they hit 40 (old Lo-pan on wheels not the 10 foot tall roadblock )
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

Yes yes and all Korean women are mentally unhinged and are going to look like David Lo-Pan when they hit 40 (old Lo-pan on wheels not the 10 foot tall roadblock )
    Nah, the big problem with too many Korean women is an obsession with surgery and the sudden desire to perm their hair and wear old clothes at 40. It is quite peculiar. Honestly women here cut the face like kids eat candy. They really should just cut their arms instead.

Thread Information