Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye to fight Wladimir Klitschko

i would like to see him fight vitali first, he is the older brother and the stronger fighter where as wladamir is the better boxer of the pair, David haye is the man, he can fight and fight well, he can box and box well, he believes in his ability and that's what a champion is all about, forget about long standing service to the ranks give him his shot because these two are fighting people that don't measure up to haye, a lot of the big US heavyweights are trying to call out David but he's like "NA MAN GIVE THE BEST,YOU NOT THE BEST" he's all about business, he don't hate the klitschko brothers its business, the fight with Barrett was a great debut though he fought at heavy in 2007 and whooped him too, he was quick and ready to trade blows with a ranked heavyweight,even though he is a new man in the ranks his fights are more promoted than other fights at the moment...why because he believes in his ability, his ability to create networks within the division, his ability to promote other fights, his ability to go straight for the gold with no fear or malice and believe he's already one, and that's what makes other fighters scared, anyone can fight but its the ones who believe that win, look at ALI for Christ sake, he wasn't the best boxer of all time and you all know it, he was the greatest of his day as was Joe Lewis, Tyson, Lennox Lewis, and many more before, it was his belief of his ability that gave him that title of the "GREATEST", so watch this space DAVID HAYE WILL PICK UP WHERE LEWIS LEFT OFF 100% fact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

prefer to see him fight wlad first then if he wins fight vitali next to unify the titles, if he beats wlad the publicity for the vitali one will be massive, go HAYEMAKER!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    I don't think Wlad will have much trouble with Haye when and if they fight.
    Oh I'll give Slap credit if he wins. But he won't. So I won't have to.

And by the way this fight is going to be exciting. Not because Wlad is fighting, hell no. He's as boring as watching paiunt dry. But Haye is in the other corner and he will entertain alwrite.

I'm just interested to see how Wladimir will take Haye's bombs. I mean if he couldn't take Lamon Brewster's shots or Corrie Sanders

Then I don't see how he gets out the way of the massive "Hayemaker". If that Hayemaker connects Wlad is going down. And it's just a matter of time before it does land.
    Why do you call him Slap?

He has an 80%+ KO ratio.....

Corrie Sanders hit's F'In HARD....Maybe you have not seen enough of his fights to understand that.....

Don't underestimate Wlads chin too much...He got up 3 times against Peter who I guarentee hits harder then Haye....Hell I bet his Jab is harder then Haye's hooks...

Haye does not have the most solid chin himself.....

you talk too much shit just for the sake of talking shit
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is my report card for Wlad vs Haye:

Technical Skills - Advantage Wlad - Wlad mastered the jab under tutalage of Stewart, has solid defense and fights tall. Haye seems to fight off balance and defense is porous.

Confidence - Advantage Haye - This is an area where Wlad has always struggled. He can become rattled and I believe this is the reason for his losses and knockdowns.

Chin - Advantage Wlad - Haye is buzzed regularly during his fights. I believe the knockdowns Wlad has suffered were more from folding under pressure than being buzzed or out on feet

Experience/Level of Opposition - Advantage Wlad - IMO Wlad has been in with a much higher level of opposition than Haye and is obviously proven at HW. Wlad also has the patience and will not rush things to try and get a knockout.

Power - Advantage Wlad - No question here the jab, left hook and 1/2 of Wlad has put down some proven HWs. Haye also has good power but not proven at HW.

Speed - Advantage Haye - Although Wlad can throw some speedy combo's/hook off jab Haye has the faster hands.

Conclusion - I am excited about the fight and it should be interesting for the first couple rounds but I believe Wlad's technically sound skills (jab and ability to fight tall), larger size, and power will catch up to Haye in round 8 and Wlad will win via TKO. Haye will try and rush Wlad but will find that piston jab in his face before he can do any damage (similar to the brewster fights)....Haye will go for broke to land the power shots but will be hit with some major shots (jabs, left hooks, and straight rights) as he comes in and will take a pretty good beating over the course of the fight....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Here is my report card for Wlad vs Haye:

Technical Skills - Advantage Wlad - Wlad mastered the jab under tutalage of Stewart, has solid defense and fights tall. Haye seems to fight off balance and defense is porous.

Confidence - Advantage Haye - This is an area where Wlad has always struggled. He can become rattled and I believe this is the reason for his losses and knockdowns.

Chin - Advantage Wlad - Haye is buzzed regularly during his fights. I believe the knockdowns Wlad has suffered were more from folding under pressure than being buzzed or out on feet

Experience/Level of Opposition - Advantage Wlad - IMO Wlad has been in with a much higher level of opposition than Haye and is obviously proven at HW. Wlad also has the patience and will not rush things to try and get a knockout.

Power - Advantage Wlad - No question here the jab, left hook and 1/2 of Wlad has put down some proven HWs. Haye also has good power but not proven at HW.

Speed - Advantage Haye - Although Wlad can throw some speedy combo's/hook off jab Haye has the faster hands.

Conclusion - I am excited about the fight and it should be interesting for the first couple rounds but I believe Wlad's technically sound skills (jab and ability to fight tall), larger size, and power will catch up to Haye in round 8 and Wlad will win via TKO. Haye will try and rush Wlad but will find that piston jab in his face before he can do any damage (similar to the brewster fights)....Haye will go for broke to land the power shots but will be hit with some major shots (jabs, left hooks, and straight rights) as he comes in and will take a pretty good beating over the course of the fight....
    Good assessment mate

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle think Wlad will win - Leftylee thinks Haye will win , fact is from a boxing point of view its just a fantastic , exciting matchup , were we are going to have a short exciting KO FEST , so bring it on !!!!!
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Lyle think Wlad will win - Leftylee thinks Haye will win , fact is from a boxing point of view its just a fantastic , exciting matchup , were we are going to have a short exciting KO FEST , so bring it on !!!!!
    yeah get sum bloody excitement back to the heavyweight division, think the klitskcho's are great and all but Haye is hopefully the future

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just posted a Slap topic.

It's aimed mainly at Lyle and DaxxKhan.

To you guys "Don't bark if you can't bite".

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now that Vlad's giant-headed brother Vitali has bottled out of fighting Haye it'll be interesting to see how keen Vlad is on actually signing the contract.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    I just posted a Slap topic.

It's aimed mainly at Lyle and DaxxKhan.

To you guys "Don't bark if you can't bite".

Ha ha....The bets will be made mate

El Kabong Guest

David Haye is new and exciting especially for the Brits who haven't have a decent fighter since Frank Bruno (Lennox Lewis who was their adopted son was born in Jamaica or Canada or whatever).

Wladimir is at the peak of his career he's 32, he's fighting with more confidence, he's doing things champions should do and taking on the best opposition is part of it. Sure Rahman isn't World Class anymore but looking at Wlad's past few fights he has fought more cagey and strange styles and fighters than most past great champions. David Haye is a smaller version of Sam Peter and looking at how a Wladimir Klitschko who didn't have much confidence schooled Sam Peter gives me the notion that he's going to handle David Haye in much the same way and with ease....you Brits won't like looking at it though.

Wladimir will control range and pace with the jab and tying Haye up when he tries to get on the inside. Haye will try landing the big bomb but Wlad's defense is a lot better than it used to be and David will get very frustrated...while Haye is at distance thinking of how to attack, Wlad will be sitting on the right cross waiting for the right time to throw it and when it lands I don't think Haye will get back up.

Wladimir Klitschko wins by KO 5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

would the fight have to be brought forward seeing that wlads mandatory is in september

if the fights in june not much turn around till september and Alexander Povetkin
    Hidden Content kiss my face

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

David Haye is new and exciting especially for the Brits who haven't have a decent fighter since Frank Bruno (Lennox Lewis who was their adopted son was born in Jamaica or Canada or whatever).

Wladimir is at the peak of his career he's 32, he's fighting with more confidence, he's doing things champions should do and taking on the best opposition is part of it. Sure Rahman isn't World Class anymore but looking at Wlad's past few fights he has fought more cagey and strange styles and fighters than most past great champions. David Haye is a smaller version of Sam Peter and looking at how a Wladimir Klitschko who didn't have much confidence schooled Sam Peter gives me the notion that he's going to handle David Haye in much the same way and with ease....you Brits won't like looking at it though.

Wladimir will control range and pace with the jab and tying Haye up when he tries to get on the inside. Haye will try landing the big bomb but Wlad's defense is a lot better than it used to be and David will get very frustrated...while Haye is at distance thinking of how to attack, Wlad will be sitting on the right cross waiting for the right time to throw it and when it lands I don't think Haye will get back up.

How can you say David Haye is anything like fat ass Sam Peter ?

David has speed, and power. When was the last time Wlad fought somebody like that ?

As SOON as he connects with that right hand Wladimir will go down.

And how is Wladmir gaining confidence ? He barely throws a right hand.

Lyle as I have said previousley Haye LOVES tall and chinny opponents.

Just watch the fight with Alexander Gurov. He was 6 foot 5 and a half. Haye knocked him out in 45 seconds of the first round.

This is going to be easy work for Haye.

Haye KO 3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Wlad doesnt fight Arreola, Haye should fight him at least to make some buzz for a fight with Wlad.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lennox was born in East London, he moved to Canada when he was 12. So yeah he IS British. Also I assume your talking about Heavyweights when you say we haven't had a decent fighter since Frank Bruno? I do agree that people are underestimating Wlad here, but I think Haye can take Wlad purely because his speed will get to him, and I think a lot of people dismiss him as simply a banger. He would struggle with Vitali though. I don't know how you can justify Rahman as a world-class opponent anymore, the guy didn't even look good against Toney

Thread Information