Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  51
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Choco-Srisaket II/Inoue-Nieves/Cuadras-Estrada - Sept 9 Great Card!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Choco-Srisaket II/Inoue-Nieves/Cuadras-Estrada - Sept 9 Great Card!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Why oh why would you dye your hair ginger? Seriously.
    So he can look like Canelo?
    If somebody is voluntarily dying their hair ginger you've got to worry about their mental state.
    Why whats wrong with ginger?

Did you take a beating by a ginge at school or something?
    The ginger gene is rampant in my family. My father and his brothers and my two brothers were all ginger. I narrowly avoided being ginger. It's just not something you would want to inflict on yourself. I'm not mocking ginger people. I used to make fun of my brothers years ago but now I've grown up and matured and now I've got nothing but respect and admiration for the way that they cope with their deformity in their everyday lives.
    Thats fair enough.. but i still dont understand why people hate ginger..Its like the leaves on Autumn trees. Quite a nice color. I wouldn't mind being ginge.
    Don't get me started.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Choco-Srisaket II/Inoue-Nieves/Cuadras-Estrada - Sept 9 Great Card!!!

Inoue will annihilate Srisaket, he's far to open/easy to hit, he'll have no chance walking past Inoue's monster left hand jab/hook and if he does he'll be getting chinned with right hands he never saw coming.

Nobody in this division is taking flush shots off Inoue.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kellerman wanker way off here. Sure..it was psychology off a bad loss that caught up and dominated him here . Unlike the same opponent who took you to war for 12 prior.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Inoue will annihilate Srisaket, he's far to open/easy to hit, he'll have no chance walking past Inoue's monster left hand jab/hook and if he does he'll be getting chinned with right hands he never saw coming.

I think you underestimate Wang. He is a pressure fighter that will be too much for Inoue. Inoue doesn't move his head well coming in. Wangek will stand his ground and force the jap to use plan b.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The card lived up to the hype. Great stuff.

Estrada-Cuadras got better and better as it went on until it ended up a thriller.

Inoue showed what seperates elite/special level from top-class level.

Choco-Srisaket was terrific whilst it lasted and delivered a definitive ending to a little modern day greats career.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you underestimate Wang. He is a pressure fighter that will be too much for Inoue. Inoue doesn't move his head well coming in. Wangek will stand his ground and force the jap to use plan b.
    Trust me, I love Wang, that man has made me more money beating Choco (in just two fights) than any other single fighter in history.

However, Wang is clearly bigger/stronger/powerful than Choco, he was able to walk through his shots to get on the inside where he had all his success. Just watch Inoue's piston left hand, it never stops busting faces and ribs up, plus he is much faster on his feet when he chooses to move and naturally as big as Wang. Inoue can fight defensive if he needs to, i've watched him "run"/coast around the ring with a broken hand.

Great matchup, just I see Inoue having far too much.
    Last edited by Fenster; 09-10-2017 at 08:12 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed think people underestimating wang

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not underestimating Wang, you could argue i'm overestimating Inoue I suppose. To say i'm underestimating Wang sounds like i'm downplaying/knocking him when i'm making a stylistic case for a superb box-puncher (with a plan-b) to dominate a ruthless sparko-banging pressure fighter.

Wang-Estrada is next (if they play by the WBC rules) where I fancy Wang to bulldoze straight through him. Either way, it will be a great fight. Combine these guys anyway you like, it is guaranteed to be terrific.
    Last edited by Fenster; 09-10-2017 at 09:40 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chocolatito just looked awful right from the start. Wang did what he was supposed to but it's tough to say that that performance was him being that much better rather than chocolatito being that much worse. Who knows though? We will have to wait for his next fight

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What they should do now is Wang fights his mandatory in Estrada and Inoue fights Cuadras. Then the winners fight each other. Every combination of those possible fights are good.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good work for the thai fellow(shame the crowd had to boo him before the fight started for whatever reason).. He bashed him good there, I did think a year or two ago gonzalez wasn't looking so great and wouldnt make it to 49-0 and it seems he hasnt :S.. Weird thing though, I am pretty sure gonzalez really should have won their first fight and if the judges got it right there would have been no rematch and gonzalez would still be p4p number one(or at least very close).....

Had to watch it delayed two hours due to shaw cables brilliant tactic of only having the delayed hbo S:.. Cuadras v estrada was great fun and i think it could have gone either way but I think the right fellow won... Inoue could have done better I think but still good for him, I think cuadras and his large frame and long arms would cause him a lot of trouble and I wouldnt make either one a favourite to win... I suspect inoue would have fun with the thai guy though and that would be brilliant to watch ! it really might be the end of gonzalez, that was a pretty tame performance from him especially after he could have won their first fight.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haven't seen the result yet and I'm dying a little bit, last night ended up in a monumental session.

Just had a subway breakfast and now I'm gunna get my head down for an hour and then watch the replay on sky sports...that is if my hangover doesn't kick in before that.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Haven't seen the result yet and I'm dying a little bit, last night ended up in a monumental session.

Just had a subway breakfast and now I'm gunna get my head down for an hour and then watch the replay on sky sports...that is if my hangover doesn't kick in before that.
    In fact I'm going to get my head down for an hour and then crack a can and have a drink whilst watching it, I reckon that is the safest bet.

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In fact I'm going to get my head down for an hour and then crack a can and have a drink whilst watching it, I reckon that is the safest bet.
    What time is the repeat?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

11:30am

Thread Information