Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  79
Dislikes Dislikes:  6
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been to 5 African countries: trust me, they're shitholes

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: I've been to 5 African countries: trust me, they're shitholes

Willingly like England had a war they had to run and they just left South Africa.

Black settlement in South Africa predated European by hundreds of years.
    Yeah, nobody said otherwise. My only point was whites were actually farming the land and doing so for hundreds of years

We are talking about home owners who had their land confiscated and their houses bulldozed because the area was declared whites only.
    So you're of the "turn about is fair play" belief? If that's the case then take your ideas of "white privilege" and stuff them because you're saying if blacks were in charge then they'd do everything in their power to oppress whites AND THEN SOME....soooo yeah, take that whole belief system and go fuck yourself

As long as whites in SA are not examining their prejudices, then black people in SA should stay hard on them
    Ah yes, that is brilliant, what's the skin color...oh, white, well you must be guilty then. Yeah that's brilliant denilson a great way to run a society.

Which is under the control of the white supremacists
    Oh I was unaware that the Chinese were white

Coming from a white yank and he's talking about brutality ?

Really ? But what governments are you talking about ?
    Yeah, I'm fairly certain it's been a while since our last race related machete attack...much less the DAILY assault on farmers.

I'm talking about: Charles Taylor, Idi Amin, Paul Biya, Robert Mugabe, Sani Abacha, Sekou Toure, Macias Nguema, Siad Barre, Omar Al-Bashir, Hissene Habre, Mobutu Sese Seko.....I mean shit I could list them all fucking day long.

African armies were only defeated when the Europeans got access to gunpowder
    Considering Africa was colonized in the 1870's through the 1900's ....yeah the white folk not only had gunpowder by then but they also knew what to do with it strategically. Meanwhile what were Africans doing? Working on the flying car?

In Africa, they generally kill for food. In Europe, they kill for sport
    Yeah I hunt for food. I'm fairly certain that a lot of Africans also poach animals for fur, skins, ivory, gallbladders and whatever else the Chinese want. I'm not a trophy hunter, and I'm white.

And even then white Europeans never did a Rambo on Africa (At First)

The came in as friends, with smiles. That's the tactic they still use to Today with the Red Cross, Oxfam and missionaries (A bag of rice for a bag of diamonds)

But there is no question that whites used to gunpowder to take over the world. That meant they could shoot and kill someone from distance. Rather up close and personal, Sword with Sword.
    Sure sure it's a great big old "what if"....."what if there had been no gunpowder?" well obviously black people would rule the world! Play this fantasy in your head fine, but it won't change the way things are today. "What if, What if, ummmm, blacks did as well in America as Asians do?"....I'd LOVE to see it, honestly I would because I like many other people am tired of the bitching and the excuses, do for yourself.

Just be thankful I'm not running shit in SA. I'd open up the gates of hell on those robbing white supremacist bastards down there. I'd destroy them economically. I'd turn them into a total underclass. I'd make sure they're begging on the streets. I'd reduce them to nothing and then laugh and mock them for being in that position.
    Yeah, that would really help you grow your nation.

Oooooh what's that in Zimbabwe? 2-4 skyscrapers OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I guess white people make those folks live there as opposed to those fancy skyscrapers

If you're applauding those in South Africa that's your decision and I'd say it makes any complaining you do about say Trayvon Martin or any other black person who happens to die due to some sort of confrontation in America as kind of hollow....you reap what you sew.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson..... it seems you are back

"no white man can be African"? How is that different from a white supremacist saying that no black man could ever be British?

Killing and mistreating white peoples because of the sins of their ancestors in South Africa? How is that different from what they did? How is that better? Surely you know the long term outcome of that, because we have already seen it in reverse?

Are you from Africa?

There is no such thing as 'African' .... there is more genetic diversity amongst 'black' races than 'white' ones. A Kikuyu is more racially different to a Ibo than a Frenchman is from a German.

So, how can you categorise 'black' people as if they are all one thing? Following your rather simplified history lesson, the Bantu did migrate and effectively wipe out the San, Khoikhoi and Bushmen ... they were not the same race, despite being 'black' brothers. The Zulu and Matabele massacred everybody in their way very happily indeed, as did the Masai.

You are just a huge ball of bile, directed at anything 'white', whatever that means.

And, yes, I have been to Zim regularly over the past decades. I have family there. The situation is much more nuanced than your facile description.

Where are you actually from and where do you live? What on earth gives you the wherewithal to be a spokesman for 'Africa' and the billions of people around the world of African descent?

Really, I'm genuinely interested.
    Last edited by X; 05-23-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Tell me when an Armenian exploited black people
    Kim - Kanye
    BwaaaaAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHÀ

*******COMMENT OF THE YEAR SO FAR*****

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝✔✔✔✔✔✔ ✔✔

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Denilson..... it seems you are back

"no white man can be African"? How is that different from a white supremacist saying that no black man could ever be British?

Killing and mistreating white peoples because of the sins of their ascendants in South Africa? How is that different from what they did? How is that better? Surely you know the long term outcome of that, because we have already seen it in reverse?

Are you from Africa?

There is no such thing as 'African' .... there is more genetic diversity amongst 'black' races than 'white' ones. A Kikuyu is more racially different to a Ibo than a Frenchman is from a German.

So, how can you categorise 'black' people as if they are all one thing? Following your rather simplified history lesson, the Bantu did migrate and effectively wipe out the San, Khoikhoi and Bushmen ... they were not the same race, despite being 'black' brothers. The Zulu and Matabele massacred everybody in their way very happily indeed, as did the Masai.

You are just a huge ball of bile, directed at anything 'white', whatever that means.

And, yes, I have been to Zim regularly over the past decades. I have family there. The situation is much more nuanced than your facile description.

Where are you actually from and where do you live? What on earth gives you the wherewithal to be a spokesman for 'Africa' and the billions of people around the world of African descent?

Really, I'm genuinely interested.
    Nice clear comments X. It’s just that doesn’t work with big D. You can’t have a logical discussion with him

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[COLOR=#0000ff]"no white man can be African"? How is that different from a white supremacist saying that no black man could ever be British?
    The first man in Britain was black (Cheddar man). This your own white anthropologist and historians who said this a few months back.

Killing and mistreating white peoples because of the sins of their ancestors in South Africa? How is that different from what they did? How is that better? Surely you know the long term outcome of that, because we have already seen it in reverse?
    You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in way that he understands.

Are you from Africa?
    Yes.

I know this. But it's not black people who claim that we are racially superior to whites. It's whites who are always running always tryna prove how stupid black people are (IQ). It's whites who are trying to prove race is biologically. Go tell them. Go and get your family and friends and say that when they say sh*t about black people. What you telling me for ?

So, how can you categorise 'black' people as if they are all one thing?
    Because I'm discussing race as a social category

Yeah - There is diversity within races than between. Yeah a Nigerian maybe more genetically similar to a white Icelandic than he is to his Nigerian next door neighbour. Yeah - Any two humans are 99.9% genetically the same, according to the Human Genome Project. And even that 0.1% is mostly made up of individual differences. Only 6.3% of that 0.1% comes from differences between races.

But we live in a system of white supremacy and that white supremacist have decided that race does matter and has history has show that is a very powerful, powerful way to think

Following your rather simplified history lesson, the Bantu did migrate and effectively wipe out the San, Khoikhoi and Bushmen ... they were not the same race, despite being 'black' brothers. The Zulu and Matabele massacred everybody in their way very happily indeed, as did the Masai.
    No white person is African

If I come into your home and rob and rape everyone in your home and use what is in your home to build me up. i can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home back

nd, yes, I have been to Zim regularly over the past decades. I have family there. The situation is much more nuanced than your facile description.
    It's not. It's just white supremacy
    Last edited by DenilsonTheReturn; 05-24-2018 at 07:02 AM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yeah, nobody said otherwise. My only point was whites were actually farming the land and doing so for hundreds of years
    That's just

A lot of your comments are

So it's fine for white people in S.Africa to kill, murder, exploit, dominate, laugh and mock black ppl but it's not OK for black ppl in S.Africa to kill, murder, exploit, dominate, laugh and mock white people.

OK. Got it.

You moaning on this site don't mean anything. There is a law that has been passed in SA to make sure the land goes to black people and away from the white supremacists. Now of course are gonna pull some stunt like poison the land or do something but that is to be expected.

Having said that white supremacist still hold major power in S.Africa but this is step in the right direction.

If that's the case then take your ideas of "white privilege" and stuff them

So you're of the "turn about is fair play" belief? because you're saying if blacks were in charge then they'd do everything in their power to oppress whites AND THEN SOME....soooo yeah, take that whole belief system and go fuck yourself
    You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

There is no logic with a white supremacist. There is no reason with a white supremacist. There is no middle ground with a white supremacist. That's what white supremacy is. It's meant to be practiced into infinity and beyond and then you laugh and mock the people who you have dominated. That's how it works.

Black people being over 80% of the SA population they could easily wipe out white SA's over night if they wanted.

Ah yes, that is brilliant, what's the skin color...oh, white, well you must be guilty then. Yeah that's brilliant denilson a great way to run a society.

Oh I was unaware that the Chinese were white.
    The Chinese are there because they have been allowed to be there by the white supremacists

Yeah, I'm fairly certain it's been a while since our last race related machete attack...much less the DAILY assault on farmers.
    See all of sudden it's not so funny when white people are getting killed is it ?

I'm talking about: Charles Taylor, Idi Amin, Paul Biya, Robert Mugabe, Sani Abacha, Sekou Toure, Macias Nguema, Siad Barre, Omar Al-Bashir, Hissene Habre, Mobutu Sese Seko.....I mean shit I could list them all fucking day long.
    And your white "brother" Joseph Stalin killed 20 million of your white brothers. That is more than all the people killed in that list combined.
    Tell me when I'm lying ?

Considering Africa was colonized in the 1870's through the 1900's ....yeah the white folk not only had gunpowder by then but they also knew what to do with it strategically. Meanwhile what were Africans doing? Working on the flying car?
    No. That is one thing I will agree with. White people are good at killing people. That's your nature.

My father always said the meanest people on Earth were White People (white supremacists). Others can be evil for a time but they can’t keep up the murderous rage. White people (white supremacists) will kill and kill until the streets run red with blood. When you look at the history of white people it's almost like they are products of what is known as INVOLUTION. It’s the opposite of EVOLUTION.

Yeah I hunt for food.
    The human civilization that you live in is set up precisely so you’re not tested.

Strip away the technology and tools and what can you really do ?

• Can you start a fire without matches ?
    • Can you look at the sun and use it guidance map ?
    • Can you purify water ?
    • Can skin a wild animal and the fur as clothing ?
    • Do you know how preserve food without a fridge ?

By taking away humans weapons, you’re removing almost every advantage humans have - it’s like a turtle without a shell.

The human animal is not adapted to fit in the wild. Humans require fire to survive. Humans require electricity and the by-products produced using electricity. Medicine is a requirement.
    You want a chicken ? You don't have to kill it. You go down your shop buy one and cook it. Hell you can buy an already cooked one and warm it up in the microwave or if that’s too stressful you can phone up and order one and they’ll deliver it to your doorstep. Most humans buy everything at stores, and many don’t even walk to them, they use cars to get there.

You have lost your animal instincts, as you don’t have to fight for food and without tools, the human race would become extinct within a year.

If you were in rural Kenya.

How long do you think it would be before I came upon your pink and naked body laying in a fen of fern, gasping and shivering, eyes bulging in horror, whilst some poisonous amphibian set atop your chest awaiting your inevitable demise?

fk out my face with your "I hunt for food" nonsense.

Yeah, that would really help you grow your nation.
    I think what whites fear most is that many of them know, on some deep buried level, that if they were in our position, they would feel a murderous rage.

I think on a level that is so buried in whites deep-subconscious, you are aware of the violence, it takes to keep a system going that they receive collective privileges from.

As much you wanna talk, you know that Black rage is justified. If the shoe was on the other foot white people would have a murderous rage towards rage to black people.

The truth of the matter is white South Africans (especially Boers) have known that their time is soon to be up in the country. Thousands have already left, and others have been playing for time.

Black people in Africa have survived for countless thousands of years, before whites ever set foot on the continent

El Kabong Guest

So it's fine for white people in S.Africa to kill, murder, exploit, dominate, laugh and mock black ppl but it's not OK for black ppl in S.Africa to kill, murder, exploit, dominate, laugh and mock white people.
    Nope I said nothing of the sort and this isn't an either or situation this isn't a "Well somebody has to be killed" situation....how's about everyone knock it off with the killing and exploiting? Or is that too "white" of a solution?

Julius Malema is not a good person, I mean sure YOU might like him, but he advocates murder and land confiscation (thought you didn't like those things?)

Did Rick Snyder actually break the law or was he just in charge when some shit went down? Kwame Kilpatrick broke the law and embezzlement is the tip of the iceberg, there's accusations of his putting out a hit on a stripper. Also Democrat Jennifer Granholm started the inquiry into Kilpatrick but I guess she did that because she's white and white people ONLY do evil things to black people

Kwame Kilpatrick was more of a mob boss than a mayor. I think no differently of him than I do of the Daley's in Chicago or Rod Blagojevich. Crooks and killers regardless of color belong in jail.

You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence.
    How's about you try REASON and LOGIC and LAW because I think you're missing out on a lot....but whatever.

The Chinese are there because they have been allowed to be there by the white supremacists
    Ah what a coincidence...so Africa in general and black people in general have 0 autonomy? They are just acted on by people like inanimate objects incapable of thinking and doing for themselves?

And your white "brother" Joseph Stalin killed 20 million of your white brothers. That is more than all the people killed in that list combined.
    Tell me when I'm lying ?
    Well Stalin isn't my "brother" #1 and #2 I am no fan of Stalin either I actually disagree with a great deal of what he did. I've got room to hate more than just African dictators, you asked me "Which African despots" and I let you know and now you're bringing up the Soviets....Stalin wasn't in Africa but if he was I still would hate him, ditto for any of the white despots or Asian despots or Native despots.....I don't like any despot of any color....does that compute?

No. That is one thing I will agree with. White people are good at killing people. That's your nature.

My father always said the meanest people on Earth were White People (white supremacists). Others can be evil for a time but they can’t keep up the murderous rage. White people (white supremacists) will kill and kill until the streets run red with blood. When you look at the history of white people it's almost like they are products of what is known as INVOLUTION. It’s the opposite of EVOLUTION.
    Yes armies, war, hunting, white folks do pretty good at those things, but it isn't like we invented them. Had the Zulu been able to conquer what Alexander The Great did or Marcus Aurelius did or Ghengis Khan did they would have, but they weren't interested or able to, but it didn't keep them from conquering other tribes in Africa.

Well your father sounds like a wonderful man.

The human civilization that you live in is set up precisely so you’re not tested.

Strip away the technology and tools and what can you really do ?

Can you start a fire without matches ?
    Can you look at the sun and use it guidance map ?
    Can you purify water ?
    Can skin a wild animal and the fur as clothing ?
    Do you know how preserve food without a fridge ?

By taking away humans weapons, you’re removing almost every advantage humans have - it’s like a turtle without a shell.

The human animal is not adapted to fit in the wild. Humans require fire to survive. Humans require electricity and the by-products produced using electricity. Medicine is a requirement.
    You want a chicken ? You don't have to kill it. You go down your shop buy one and cook it. Hell you can buy an already cooked one and warm it up in the microwave or if that’s too stressful you can phone up and order one and they’ll deliver it to your doorstep. Most humans buy everything at stores, and many don’t even walk to them, they use cars to get there.

You have lost your animal instincts, as you don’t have to fight for food and without tools, the human race would become extinct within a year.

If you were in rural Kenya.

How long do you think it would be before I came upon your pink and naked body laying in a fen of fern, gasping and shivering, eyes bulging in horror, whilst some poisonous amphibian set atop your chest awaiting your inevitable demise?

fk out my face with your "I hunt for food" nonsense.
    Well my patience is being tested.

Yes I can start a fire sans matches. Use the sun for guidance, pretty much. Purify water? I've done it before. Yes I can skin an animal. I don't really HAVE to preserve food without a fridge so I haven't tried that.

What about taking weapons? Want me to catch and kill an animal barehanded....do YOU catch and kill barehanded?

So you have to fight for food then do you? Sure you do. I'm more than willing, I just do not HAVE to do that.

"fk out my face".....I'm on a computer typing to you over the interwebs....you're doing a BRILLIANT job of displaying your ignorance, I mean 10/10 even from the Russian judge.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get the impression you are assuming I am white?

That was how I interpreted parts of your diatribe anyway, when you referred to 'your white anthropologists' and also asking 'your family and friends when they say shit about black people'.

To be honest, much of what you said didn't make sense to me. I certainly don't think it it is legitimate or logical to equate race (which is enormously complex and interbred anyway) as a social category. That's a weak argument.

Anyway, notwithstanding that, where is Africa are you from because I'm not entirely sure that your view of history or indeed many of your viewpoints are shared by many Africans I have met. I seem to recall from somewhere that you live in the U.K. But I might have that wrong. I live in the U.K. too, not that it's relevant.

Its probably not useful for me to try and engage you in a debate or argument, as you do seem somewhat entrenched in your world view. You are not going to change your 'mind'.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have only been to Tunisia in the 1970's but would like to see more of Africa one day.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

This is pretty much what I get from Denilson

Anyone get anything different?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get the impression you are assuming I am white?

That was how I interpreted parts of your diatribe anyway, when you referred to 'your white anthropologists' and also asking 'your family and friends when they say shit about black people'.

To be honest, much of what you said didn't make sense to me. I certainly don't think it it is legitimate or logical to equate race (which is enormously complex and interbred anyway) as a social category. That's a weak argument.

Anyway, notwithstanding that, where is Africa are you from because I'm not entirely sure that your view of history or indeed many of your viewpoints are shared by many Africans I have met. I seem to recall from somewhere that you live in the U.K. But I might have that wrong. I live in the U.K. too, not that it's relevant.

Its probably not useful for me to try and engage you in a debate or argument, as you do seem somewhat entrenched in your world view. You are not going to change your 'mind'.
    Apparently gender is a complex and interbred issue all the sudden as well

El Kabong Guest

Big props to Botswana

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson, you really are a plonker. X is not white and has spent a lot of time in Africa.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson's right about a lot of things he says though. I don't think whites had any business colonizing parts of the African continent. How would Norwegians or how would Russians enjoy thousands and thousands of Congolese invading st. Petersburg or Oslo or Helsinki and then claiming to own the land and wanting rights?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Denilson's right about a lot of things he says though. I don't think whites had any business colonizing parts of the African continent. How would Norwegians or how would Russians enjoy thousands and thousands of Congolese invading st. Petersburg or Oslo or Helsinki and then claiming to own the land and wanting rights?
    Shit Russia invaded a shitload of countries plus killing tens of million of there own people

Thread Information