Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Yes, I accuse you of defending Tories all the time. You do realize that it is the ever reasonable and lucid you who constantly accuses me of being a Tory and more than once compared me to Rees Mogg whose father we should all read the 'reviews' of a book? But as you were. I have no recollection of ever comparing you to or calling you a Tory. If you are going to reference someone it should at least have some connection with reality.
    Brexit is all about saving the tory party and maintaining Eton privelege. You have repeatedly defended Rees-Mogg one of the key hardliners pushing for the Victorian England you pine for. Where women knew their place, and the poor were put into workhouses. You have several pensions and then accuse civil servants of being on the gravy train. My 10yrs+ civil service pension is worth £6.47 a year ...

Meanwhile you are buying Gold stocks and regaling us all with tales of the breadline and having to get on a bus with us commoners.

I don't have to make anything up you sold out years ago and you see Tommy as your last chance to pretend you give a shit about England.

Virtue signalling fake patriotism from a greedy bastard.... and Rees Mogg is not much better.
    Gold stocks. Nah you should buy physical gold.
    It never goes up regardless. Bitcoin is coming back. Seemingly. I just want a big crash because.....I hate the world!

https://www.rt.com/uk/418116-brexit-rees-mogg-money/
    Someone will always make money somewhere. So, because some people have invested a certain way a long time ago, Brexit must never happen. That makes sense!

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Yes, I accuse you of defending Tories all the time. You do realize that it is the ever reasonable and lucid you who constantly accuses me of being a Tory and more than once compared me to Rees Mogg whose father we should all read the 'reviews' of a book? But as you were. I have no recollection of ever comparing you to or calling you a Tory. If you are going to reference someone it should at least have some connection with reality.
    Brexit is all about saving the tory party and maintaining Eton privelege. You have repeatedly defended Rees-Mogg one of the key hardliners pushing for the Victorian England you pine for. Where women knew their place, and the poor were put into workhouses. You have several pensions and then accuse civil servants of being on the gravy train. My 10yrs+ civil service pension is worth £6.47 a year ...

Meanwhile you are buying Gold stocks and regaling us all with tales of the breadline and having to get on a bus with us commoners.

I don't have to make anything up you sold out years ago and you see Tommy as your last chance to pretend you give a shit about England.

Virtue signalling fake patriotism from a greedy bastard.... and Rees Mogg is not much better.
    It never goes up regardless. Bitcoin is coming back. Seemingly. I just want a big crash because.....I hate the world!

Someone will always make money somewhere. So, because some people have invested a certain way a long time ago, Brexit must never happen. That makes sense!
    Stop making stuff up. I have never said Brexit must never happen go back to the Brexit or any other thread and show me where I said any such thing.

I am just not as wet and naive as you are to have bought into the narratives of Robinson or Farrage, Mogg etc and their horrendous suggestion that they represent the British people. It has always been about power, celebrity and primarily the fattening of their bank accounts.

You have helped sustain this narrative because it is a convinient way to justify and legitamize your own poisonous bigotry and you care little that you are helping the Tories distract and obsfucate their own role in selling off, dividing and breaking Britain.

It matters not to you that you embolden violence against the poor and the vulnerable because you detest and envy the immigrants that have managed to invest in and make a success of their lives in a country you abandoned and gave up on years ago.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop making stuff up. I have never said Brexit must never happen go back to the Brexit or any other thread and show me where I said any such thing.

I am just not as wet and naive as you are to have bought into the narratives of Robinson or Farrage, Mogg etc and their horrendous suggestion that they represent the British people. It has always been about power, celebrity and primarily the fattening of their bank accounts.

You have helped sustain this narrative because it is a convinient way to justify and legitamize your own poisonous bigotry and you care little that you are helping the Tories distract and obsfucate their own role in selling off, dividing and breaking Britain.

It matters not to you that you embolden violence against the poor and the vulnerable because you detest and envy the immigrants that have managed to invest in and make a success of their lives in a country you abandoned and gave up on years ago.
    Unbelievable. He is back at it. Poisonous bigotry now? Where do you come up with these things. I swear you have a manual 'Entitled: The Contemporary Lefty Guide to Being Completely Weird'. Who am I bigoted against? I have said that I have nothing against the people of Europe. It is you making sweeping and racist generalisations about Asian countries you have NEVER been to. You live in a 96% white town, whilst I spent my last years there in a city that was 66% white. I lived with a black person, a gay person, and knew black and gay people and people from different countries, but none of that has anything to do with me believing a country has a right to self determination. You can make up my motivations and force your ridiculous beliefs on me, but it is false. I have always said that it is about border control and self determination.

Britain has ALREADY been sold off and divided. The EU didn't stop the mail service going or the continued privatisation of the NHS. In fact open borders only makes it more difficult for public services to function. Tens of millions on translation services alone. English is the global language, so that is an absurdity for a start.

Why would I detest or even envy migrants who have made a life for themselves? You do realize that I have done just that myself too. Again, this is all pure projection and bile. It is no wonder you didn't debate Sargon as you cannot reason, you just make false accusations. As I said to you privately, someone from the EU in the UK, can likely stay, but based upon contribution to the economy and a clean record. A visa based system sounds fair and is how most countries do it. Do you know anything about visa processes or even types of visa or the types of systems around the world? Maybe you should learn a few things. Nobody is stopping them applying to become a British citizen either.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 05-26-2019 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Additional word

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They are British citizens. Does not stop them noticing the rise in racist attitudes towards them every day after the referendum. An attitude you encourage and endorse with you framing even words like 'European' or 'Migrant' as enough to paint those using them as an enemy of England.

Sick.

Apparently being born in England and both my parents being English and born in England is not enough for me to qualify as being English in your new pro racist post Brexit utopia.

You are obssesed with race and immigration. Black peoples IQ level, what you call the promotion of homosexuality... You sound like a ranting religious Ulster unionist extremist ffs.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They are British citizens. Does not stop them noticing the rise in racist attitudes towards them every day after the referendum. An attitude you encourage and endorse with you framing even words like 'European' or 'Migrant' as enough to paint those using them as an enemy of England.

Sick.

Apparently being born in England and both my parents being English and born in England is not enough for me to qualify as being English in your new pro racist post Brexit utopia.

You are obssesed with race and immigration. Black peoples IQ level, what you call the promotion of homosexuality... You sound like a ranting religious Ulster unionist extremist ffs.
    If you are British then you are British. So, what are you complaining about? They can stay then, right?

The problem is too much immigration and that does have an effect. It is one reason I am an immigrant who is anti-open borders. I don't want the hassle that comes from letting in those that follow in massive numbers. It does lead to social conflict and it is understandable. That is the fault of Labour and Tory. They are suffering because of mass immigration policies and that is indeed a shame.

You do have a way of warping and shaping things though. You are English but wanting to be part of the EU means you respect a higher authority than the British one. That's not British. In that sense I do suggest living somewhere in the EU instead if that is what you prefer.

The majority of the British people do not prefer that, so it is you with the problem there. I find it strange that you would prefer a system akin to a Soviet Parliament.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Thread Information