Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The art of vanishing.

I always enjoy seeing Reginald, he's like one of those guys who you know he is gay but you like him anyway.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quite the contrary, my dearest faggot.
    Riiiiiight.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rocco, you have potential but have to dedicate yourself for years to get to this level. Be patient, young stud.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rocco, you have potential but have to dedicate yourself for years to get to this level. Be patient, young stud.
    If I were to ever get near to your level I'd arrange to have someone euthanize me.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    If I were to ever get near to your level I'd arrange to have someone euthanize me.
    If you were to take any kind of exam which measured your intellect or IQ and you went head-to-head with Gandalf I am sure that when the scores came in and you saw how much lower you scored that you would commit instant suicide. Gandalf would blow your ass out of the water with only a minimum of effort

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    If you were to take any kind of exam which measured your intellect or IQ and you went head-to-head with Gandalf I am sure that when the scores came in and you saw how much lower you scored that you would commit instant suicide. Gandalf would blow your ass out of the water with only a minimum of effort
    People with High IQ's often squander their talents on the trivial. At the end of the day the IQ test was invented to measure children and does not really take into account creativity and the ability not to be a c*%t which is far more important than something as vain as intellect.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is that why you spend your time obsessing over Brock and use all those fancy words?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is that why you spend your time obsessing over Brock and use all those fancy words?
    He is a layman. Erudition therefore he targets like a slave would do out of a complex of overcompensation. Now his extreme asocial behavior is explained, at long last! You must teach him urgently @Gandalf that his opinions are delusions that what is not subject to his own choice can be either good or evil, which it cannot.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    He is a layman. Erudition therefore he targets like a slave would do out of a complex of overcompensation. Now his extreme asocial behavior is explained, at long last! You must teach him urgently @Gandalf that his opinions are delusions that what is not subject to his own choice can be either good or evil, which it cannot.
    If I was even 1% as asocial as the pair of you I would not be able to do either of the jobs that I do and love. I love people. That is why I would never be so presumptuous to write off an entire forum, as being somehow below me, or less erudite. I could never regress enough to generalize in the way either of you do or to accuse others of suffering from the mental health issues that obviously plague you both. I would never resort to having to make endless videos of myself and posting them online under the delusion that substituted a social life.

When you cannot even refrain from creating multiple alts and starting endless banal leaving threads about yourself or your dull empty lives, and suffer a compulsion to constantly @name mentions of other posters. then it's probably not a great idea to start projecting your own neuroses and pretending that your concern is for anyone's elses behaviour, other than your own.

Seriously lads this is the Off Topic section and not an invitation to hop on to the couch and dribble and mumble your way through your own issues.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The art of vanishing was derailed by you.
    No matter how you spin spin spin it. Gandalf please explain why you vanish so often. Sometimes we will see gandmiles and other times Gandalf the Grey Gandalf the White and Reginald Perrin recently which kind of reminds me of a very famous steak sauce which is manufactured in Fair Lawn New Jersey near to where I used to live in the Radburn section called Lea and Perrins steak sauce. Now green beans thinks that Reginald perrins is a moonlighting acronym holographic homonym or synonymous eponymous imposter. Yet he has said nothing of orange clock that great shining knight with a great Lance battling it out on those fields in the misty Moors in some faraway battleground of valor. Frankly I am insulted by that. Orangeclock was certainly a much less devious and conniving figure than this Reginald parrins guy who just sits around at 'is blueberry breakfast postulating chia seed therapy for the less fortunate brunch people. @Gandalf

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The reason I vanish so often is because the kingdom of Mordor is up to serious no good. I have people to meet and I sometimes get locked up in dungeons. Just the usual stuff. You know me, I have a grumble and need time alone to ponder and think about the meaning of life.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

36 15 9 11 44 8 18 6 0 7 7 7 and 7

Thread Information