Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do all those who said Dirrell was faking feel?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How do all those who said Dirrell was faking feel?

Wow, I've been telling people not just here, but in real life for months that they were retarded for saying Dirrell was play acting. I hope everyone who said this will be more considerate of fighters before criticizing them so. I think Abraham is even more of a prick for this, he has potentially ruined one of the most promising careers in boxing, and I hope he gets his ass kicked for his callous behavior after what he did.

I think this also most be considered with B-Hop who clearly suffered trauma to the head in the Roy JOnes Jr fight. I am more worried now than ever about his career. Not because anyone might ever be able to make him look like Ali did against Holmes, but because of the neurological wear and tear of 20+ years of proffesional fighting, must of it in championship level fights.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How do all those who said Dirrell was faking feel?

Dirrels team have said that the "doctor" doesnt want Andre to box for at lewast 3 months because he wants to moniter him for that period to see if he is symptom free and if he is he is happy to let him box again.

It seems very convenient that 3 months is almost a perefect time frame, given that the other participants in the super 6 will have had there next bouts and will almost be thinking of getting in the ring again. Ready to set up another bout for Dirrel in the tournament

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he was play acting dude

it was the worse case of being a girl i have ever seen in boxing

AA should have been Disqualified yes, but dirrell should have been thrown out of boxing

it was a clear case of girlness and you shouldnt kid yourself it was anything different

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    he was play acting dude

AA should have been Disqualified yes, but dirrell should have been thrown out of boxing

it was a clear case of girlness and you shouldnt kid yourself it was anything different
    agreed its right up there with how girly Haye was when he faked an injury to get out of having Wlad stomp a hole in his ass

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    he was play acting dude

agreed its right up there with how girly Haye was when he faked an injury to get out of having Wlad stomp a hole in his ass

they were both massive acts of girlness but i have to say dirrell was girlier

he was doing all that body popping on the floor and then all that crying and now he has girled out of a fight

so id say dirrell is the biggest girl

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think he play acted, but I do find it strange how 3 months has been alloted. You would think if he had some kind of damage to the brain that retirement would be imminent. Furthermore, why wait until now to make the announcement? Just sounds a bit iffy.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I don't think he play acted, but I do find it strange how 3 months has been alloted. You would think if he had some kind of damage to the brain that retirement would be imminent. Furthermore, why wait until now to make the announcement? Just sounds a bit iffy.
    he was play acting without a shaddow of a doubt

its 100% certain

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its 100% certain
    Unless he has confessed I don't think it is. I'm no fan of Dirrell as anyone knows, but you don't just lose your marbles in such an odd way as he did after the fight. It was fascinating viewing, but he was clearly not all there. No way Dirrell is that good an actor.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its 100% certain
    Unless he has confessed I don't think it is. I'm no fan of Dirrell as anyone knows, but you don't just lose your marbles in such an odd way as he did after the fight. It was fascinating viewing, but he was clearly not all there. No way Dirrell is that good an actor.
    it wasnt good acting, nobody behaves like that when they have been hurt like he was suppose to have been hurt

im telling you man it wasnt real

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck it, I'm bringing back the Dirrell sig every time someone mentions this shit.

Dirrell is a bitch, fact.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by J da Bomba View Post
    Fuck it, I'm bringing back the Dirrell sig every time someone mentions this shit.

bitch means good sometimes tho dude

probly best describing him as a girl

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This discussion is premature. If Dirrell retires or is out of boxing for years, then certainly, there is reason to lament his situation, but as of now, for all we know, this could just be that he has a bad migraine due to allergies. Three months is definitely not enough time to get control of a serious neurological issue. Definitely not enough time. If he has control of this in three months than it was not very serious and there was no reason to withdraw from the tournament.

Taeth, recall that the Abraham fight was moved from a relatively neutral location to Flint, Michigan after Dirrell complained of a back injury and the fight was postponed. No fight with Ward, moving locations to his hometown for Abraham, sounds pretty convenient... On the other hand, I hope it is convenient compared to the alternative, that he is seriously injured, because that would be a tragedy.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by J da Bomba View Post

bitch means good sometimes tho dude

probly best describing him as a girl
    Dirrell is a BITCH. He has a penis but he is a BITCH.

I just got the keys to my new house today but FUCK Dirrell is messing up my day... I think need to grow a beard
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    This discussion is premature. If Dirrell retires or is out of boxing for years, then certainly, there is reason to lament his situation, but as of now, for all we know, this could just be that he has a bad migraine due to allergies. Three months is definitely not enough time to get control of a serious neurological issue. Definitely not enough time. If he has control of this in three months than it was not very serious and there was no reason to withdraw from the tournament.

Taeth, recall that the Abraham fight was moved from a relatively neutral location to Flint, Michigan after Dirrell complained of a back injury and the fight was postponed. No fight with Ward, moving locations to his hometown for Abraham, sounds pretty convenient... On the other hand, I hope it is convenient compared to the alternative, that he is seriously injured, because that would be a tragedy.
    dont be so dramtic

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Concussions/head injuries are totally unpredictable. It's not uncommon for symptoms to go away and reappear over time. For example, there are two hockey players who suffered concussions last season and returned to their teams after the symptoms subsided (and were cleared by neurologists). Now, the symptoms have returned, after a months-long off-season, and both will likely miss this year and their careers might be over. The point being, head injuries are very unpredictable and almost impossible to predict recovery-wise.

Thread Information