Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Now it's Barrera-Juarez 2

looks like MAB is giving Juarez respect by giving him the re-match. Is this a smart thing for him to do? i sure think Juarez will start alot earlier in this fight than he did last time. As for his Barrios fight i dont think it will happen. I wonder who Barrios will fight now. I want to see him fight Manny Pacquiao now because that will settle alot of talking points

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Now it's Barrera-Juarez 2

Do you have a link for this please? First I heard,I thought he was fighing Barrios and to be honest,I think Juarez is lucky to ger a rematch as he did nothing to get a shot in the first place.I fully expect MAB to beat him more comfortably this time,last time out,he was not motivated for the fight,he thought he was making history beating Jesus Chavez but had Rocky instead.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was giving Barrera a hard time for not breaking his neck to get the Pacqiaou rematch, but I gotta give him respect for immediately giving Rocky the rematch. It's just too bad some fighters (Hatton) don't seem to be as bold.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

maybe barrios has other plans or Barrera thinks he can do a better job second time round

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    maybe barrios has other plans or Barrera thinks he can do a better job second time round
    barrios said that his previous fight was his last at 130. he has to kill himself to make that weight plus he is too huge for 130.
    "Very few people really understand what it means to be a fighter. I hate it when I hear someone say, 'That fighter doesn't have guts. I hate that, I don't care if you're a world champion six times over or a four-round fighter, to step inside that ring, you have to have guts" Oscar De La Hoya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Juarez deserves it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

personally id rather see the PACMAN rematch. for id cop ringside seats for that!!!! also hollar at the fine pinays as well

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Samson3000
    I was giving Barrera a hard time for not breaking his neck to get the Pacqiaou rematch, but I gotta give him respect for immediately giving Rocky the rematch. It's just too bad some fighters (Hatton) don't seem to be as bold.
    Yeah 'coz hatton giving collazo a rematch is exactly the same thign aint it?

no mate not even close, for one hatton gives collazo a rematch next he losses the belt he took from him, 2 the first fight sucked and i doubt a rematch would be stage din the usa = shit money for hatton; going with the same point he now has the chance to fight sum1 like cotto and make a mega bucks payday.

The slag off hatton bandwagon stoped a while back, shame you didn't stop with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tam seddon
    looks like MAB is giving Juarez respect by giving him the re-match. Is this a smart thing for him to do? i sure think Juarez will start alot earlier in this fight than he did last time. As for his Barrios fight i dont think it will happen. I wonder who Barrios will fight now. I want to see him fight Manny Pacquiao now because that will settle alot of talking points
    Fook no, Juarez will come out swinging for the fences with more confidence. Rocky by Late-mid KO.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dont think juarez will beat barrera....i had barrera winning the last fight by a couple of rounds to be honest...

i expect barrera to do a more complete job next time out....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Barrera couldn't shift Juarez last time. Juarez has to up his work rate in the early rounds and take away Barrera's jab and movement. If Juarez starts early he can take away Barrera's legs and stop him. I think Barrera may be ready to be taken and Juarez was impressive but a little to sparing with the leather last time

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chamiley
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    barrios said that his previous fight was his last at 130. he has to kill himself to make that weight plus he is too huge for 130.
    but remember Barrera was looking for a title at a fourth weight till Chavez had to pull out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    personally id rather see the PACMAN rematch. for id cop ringside seats for that!!!! also hollar at the fine pinays as well
    dANG,imagine how many hot girslw ould be in the crowd,nit just pinays but all the latinas to see MAB too,that would be some combo!!!! Do you still have your tickets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    you're obsessed bro.

i think barrera beats juarez again in another close fight.

Thread Information