Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curt Schilling fired from ESPN for his FB comments on the transgender/bathrooms issue

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Curt Schilling fired from ESPN for his FB comments on the transgender/bathrooms issue

Curt Schilling, Internet Embarrassment - The New Yorker

Well.... the guy's outspoken, I'll give him that. He may think the same way a lot of us do regarding some of these issues... but he committed the cardinal sin of not keeping it to himself, being a public figure and all.

Nowadays you have to tread carefully, lest you be accused of all sorts of phobias. There's homophobia, so I figure there's gotta be a term for phobia against transgenders. Trannyphobia, maybe? No wait... that would be a phobia against transvestites. It's all getting too confusing.

This issue about the public restrooms is weird in and of itself. Used to be that public restrooms were a place you could count on remaining the same. Go in... do your business in peace... and go back out and rejoin the real world. I imagine women felt comfortable in their bathrooms, probably outfitted with sofas for the occasional chat while they powder their noses and whatnot. Now apparently a guy who's in process of making himself a woman can wander into the ladies room and join the festivities. For us guys it's simpler. We go in, we go out. No meandering.... no needless conversation. But still..... What's the world coming to.

Curt's still the man, though. That "bloody sock" championship game was the stuff of legends.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Curt Schilling fired from ESPN for his FB comments on the transgender/bathrooms i

Holy fuck this bathroom business has gotten completely out of control. I live in NC, I've heard both sides of the isle on HB2 but as a Libertarian I'm sitting here wondering "Why does there need to be a law for this? We have gendered/sex based restrooms and have had for damn near the entirety of this nation."

Plain and simple business owners should decide for themselves and their business whether or not to open up restrooms as unisex or cater to the 0.000001% of the population which is transgendered or whatever. It's their business and so it should be their choice ditto for Christian cake makers.

And as for Schilling specifically, ESPN is a company of cowards, bunch of politically correct assholes. They fired Rush Limbaugh for speaking the absolute truth about Donovan McNabb WHICH at the time he said what he did about McNabb the entire panel agreed with him. Sports is getting ridiculously PC, Andrew Shaw of the Chicago Blackhawks got fucking suspended for calling a player a "Fag"....in a game where literally punching someone in the face with your bare hands gets you 5 minutes in the penalty box...it is unreal the way people are bending over backwards to accommodate feelings....feelings of people who for the most part don't care about sports. I hate ESPN.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 04-22-2016 at 11:42 PM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Curt Schilling fired from ESPN for his FB comments on the transgender/bathrooms i

The homosexuals demand the right to express themselves and celebrate deviance. Alright, have at it, but allow others to express themselves, even if you don't like what they say. It's supposed to be a two way street. I'm gonna boycott Espn for not allowing Schilling to express himself. Homosexuals are becoming fascists.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    The homosexuals demand the right to express themselves and celebrate deviance. Alright, have at it, but allow others to express themselves, even if you don't like what they say. It's supposed to be a two way street. I'm gonna boycott Espn for not allowing Schilling to express himself. Homosexuals are becoming fascists.
    It's the regressive left, complete totalitarian mob mentality with NO regard for differing opinions or respect for freedom of speech and assembly. Look at colleges and who young people are no platforming.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    It's the regressive left, complete totalitarian mob mentality with NO regard for differing opinions or respect for freedom of speech and assembly. Look at colleges and who young people are no platforming.
    There are tenets of my thinking that have a lot of kinship with the left, but the leftism of uncontrolled borders, feminism and political correctness is abhorrent. It is an almost militant leftism and it is something that I find myself increasingly alienated from. I don't care about transgender toilets, don't think society has a right to control free speech, or that it is a positive thing to be a single mother, or that it's virtuous to let in people of different cultures who will breed 3.5 children. These things are getting silly now and it's like the dying days of Rome or something. Accelerating beyond all control into insanity and inevitable disintegration of the human race.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PC is fascism.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    PC is fascism.
    Parading as good manners

El Kabong Guest

Be prepared to use your smileys.......

LGBT Chamber president steps down after criticism of his sex-offender status | The Charlotte Observer

.....yeah this is incredibly incredibly not all too surprising in the least

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    .....the leftism of uncontrolled borders, feminism and political correctness is abhorrent.

......, or that it's virtuous to let in people of different cultures who will breed 6.5 children.

..it's like the dying days of Rome Accelerating beyond all control into insanity and inevitable disintegration of the human race.
    Besides fixing the birthrate figure for you, I nominate this for POST OF THE YEAR.

@Gandalf

El Kabong Guest

What the fuck has happened to society?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So much for freedom of speech in the USA.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    So much for freedom of speech in the USA.
    This is what has happened....

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What the fuck has happened to society?
    Something has gone horribly wrong and I am not sure there are any answers. When paedophiles are being promoted and transgender children have become social issues you know you have almost reached the end of the road. Why not just release Mark David Chapman and have him become a music show host? Your video about colleges and the 'humanities' was right too. You might as well change the courses to 'inhumanities'. Mankind is at a horrible precipice and rather than promote wholesome traditional workable values we are promoting freaks and oddities, poor parents, and unchecked migrants. Meanwhile the educational systems are full of the most peculiar and perverse propaganda propagated by communists and feminists. I just want a fair system without extremes. Like we had and that worked. These people are all entrenched. Then on the outside you have the bizarre financial system where oligarchs are free to pillage and rape at will. Then there is the obese public with a cell phone addiction drooling over reality TV and their only news being to 'Vote Hilary. She is a woman, man!' This rock should head straight into the sun right now.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Something has gone horribly wrong and I am not sure there are any answers. When paedophiles are being promoted and transgender children have become social issues you know you have almost reached the end of the road. Why not just release Mark David Chapman and have him become a music show host? Your video about colleges and the 'humanities' was right too. You might as well change the courses to 'inhumanities'. Mankind is at a horrible precipice and rather than promote wholesome traditional workable values we are promoting freaks and oddities, poor parents, and unchecked migrants. Meanwhile the educational systems are full of the most peculiar and perverse propaganda propagated by communists and feminists. I just want a fair system without extremes. Like we had and that worked. These people are all entrenched. Then on the outside you have the bizarre financial system where oligarchs are free to pillage and rape at will. Then there is the obese public with a cell phone addiction drooling over reality TV and their only news being to 'Vote Hilary. She is a woman, man!' This rock should head straight into the sun right now.

The part that REALLY irks me is the fact that the people on the authoritarian right now seem to have been correct all along and those on the SJW side are intent on proving those people right by promoting that horseshit!

It started off as "we should be nicer to gay people" and everyone said "OK, yeah, I reckon we can and should do that" then it's "Gays need to be able to marry" and a few people were questioning actually how many gays want to marry but for the most part everyone says "OK, well that'll be the end of it" and then it's "I need to use whatever bathroom I want" and then it's pedophile rights and just exactly how far down this rabbit hole are we going to be pushed by these SJWs?

I'm drawing a Goddamned line with the bathrooms! Bathrooms are separated by SEX, not gender and the whole "gender is a social construct" bullshit is infuriating....Oh it's a SOCIAL construct is it? It's not ummmm evolution? It's not nature? These same people are the ones saying "The science is settled" on Anthropogenic Global Warming but apparently the science ISN'T settled on the roles of men and women in the world there are only "hate facts" such as women have less upper body strength than men....I mean I'm waiting for the fastest woman to try and race Usain Bolt or try to out swim Michael Phelps or whatever, it's just fucking ridiculous the suspension of disbelief one has to have in order to buy the bullshit SJWs are spreading!

And here's the entire Salon video....

Fucking sickening

El Kabong Guest

Last edited by El Kabong; 05-26-2016 at 12:45 AM.

Thread Information