Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Don King: "Every Black should vote for Donald Trump!"

"Donald Trump, the real human man, not the ROBOT POLITICIANS, will bring BLACK PEOPLE EQUALITY AND JOBS AND RIGHTS!"

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Don King: "Every Black should vote for Donald Trump!"

It's quite funny that Trump would get such a corrupt murderer up as a spokesperson.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's still more credible and trustworthy than Al Sharpton on the other side.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    He's still more credible and trustworthy than Al Sharpton on the other side.
    Yes he is.Vote TRUMP.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

King hasn't washed that moldy yellow jean jacket since Hopkins clowned Cloud. He'd campaign for a hot turd if it guaranteed camera time ffs.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had to laugh at Trump’s campaign to get the black vote

Trump is not even holding the black child hand, he’s holding onto her wrist.

This is not a naturally friendly gesture at all. Also he’s not looking at her, he’s posing for the camera. She’s clearly picking up on this by the way she’s looking away and frowning.

Also her body is hunched and slightly curled into itself in a gesture of self protection. Her right arm in front of her body could also indicate that she feels ill at ease.

If this was a picture of a father and daughter I would guess that they don’t have a good relationship and that he is probably abusive. Admittedly it is just a moment in time and we don’t see before or after but they say a picture tells a thousand words.

If I was his pr I wouldn’t have wanted this picture circulated to be honest. Especially compounded with the weird gesture of the guy behind

August 22nd
    : in Ohio before a vastly White audience Trump says:

“Poverty. Rejection. Horrible education. No housing, no homes, no ownership. Crime at levels that nobody has seen. … Look, it is a disaster the way African Americans are living and I say it with such a deep-felt feeling: What do you have to lose? I will straighten it out. I’ll bring jobs back. We’ll bring spirit back. We’ll get rid of the crime. You’ll be able to walk down the street without getting shot. Look at the statistics.”

Thin on policy, thick on stereotype.

August 29th: he tweets:
    “Inner-city crime is reaching record levels.”

As if “inner-city crime” is a thing the FBI gathers numbers on.

Trump goes to a Black church. He gives a scripted interview with no hard questions and then gives a short speech and then takes off.

Trump goes to Flint, Michigan, where they have knowingly allowed its Black-majority citizenry to be poisoned by lead in the water.
    Trump refused to comment about it but h
    e speaks at a church and he takes a picture with Mari Copeny, Little Miss Flint (shown above), but does not answer the questions she had prepared, then takes off.

Trump has not appeared before the NAACP, which even Romney did, much less, say, the Roland Martin show or the Tom Joyner Morning Show, which reaches 8 million people. It is not as if he has not been invited.

Thus his “Black outreach” to date.

Someone running for president who was serious about the Black vote would not act like this. But someone putting on a show for White voters who think maybe he is too racist to vote for – he would act like this.

He has no experience running anything bigger than a family business.He has never held elected office or any position of public trust. He acts like he's big and bad but he would not even go to Vietnam to fight for his country. Not because he took a principled stand against the war, (Like Muhammad Ali) which I would respect, but because, apparently, he thought it was for other men to die far from home for his country.

LET HIM WIN

And I'll say this, if he does not win this time, a guy like him can NEVER win.
    Fox News gives Trump softball interviews. Sean Hannity (Jesus Christ) he all but slobbers over Trump.

But then again. Hilary is the same

So it's case of

Last edited by denilson200; 10-02-2016 at 11:02 AM.

Thread Information