Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default @#$% Mallinaggi

Every one is bragging up his heart. Oh he didnt quit, Oh he fought hurt. Your supposed to fight hurt its the pain buisness. Whares the props for Cotto. I just do not like Paulie that much (Yet) Growing up Gotti Wanna be. And I'm glad he had the heart to take 12 rnds of beat down. I dont see him as a champ because of his lack of power, He''l always be beat by an equel boxer with power. Cotto needs better D, But his power keeps him in there. GOOD JOB COTTO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: @#$% Mallinaggi

pauli showed great Ring generalship against a man almost 20 lbs heavier ..and he coulda let the DR. stop it but insisted otherwise .....Nomatter what u cant take those 2 things from him

he will win a title in the future ...its definate hes no slouch or club fighter even

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea, give Malignaggi credit, if people give it he deserves it, stop trying to belittle what he did. And you don't need power to win fights as Malignaggi showed in the round he boxed Cotto. And if another Cotto fan says that Cotto "takes rounds off" then they must also acknowledge that he'd never beat Hatton then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Yea, give Malignaggi credit, if people give it he deserves it, stop trying to belittle what he did. And you don't need power to win fights as Malignaggi showed in the round he boxed Cotto. And if another Cotto fan says that Cotto "takes rounds off" then they must also acknowledge that he'd never beat Hatton then
    well said!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obviously you do need power to beat someone like Cotto . Now lets all stop bickering and let Magalini go back to fighting bums in Brooklyn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by means2184
    pauli showed great Ring generalship against a man almost 20 lbs heavier ..and he coulda let the DR. stop it but insisted otherwise .....Nomatter what u cant take those 2 things from him

he will win a title in the future ...its definate hes no slouch or club fighter even
    exaclty...Cotto should be fighting at 147-154 at the minimum....No way should a fighter put on over 15lbs in less than 2 days....Paulie fought a middle weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That takes balls!!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Before the fight I had no time for Paulie but he did go out and back up his talk to a certain degree. He deserves credit for fighting on though as many would have quite in the same circumstances. Also would say that Cotto won the fight and deserves most of the plaudits as that's the aim of the game. I can see how the cotto fans are frustrated with more talk of Paulie than the champ but both fighters deserve credit for putting on a good show for us all. Agreed that it is a pain game and that is why any boxer that steps in a ring and fights is worthy of praise no matter what.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Paulie proved a hell of a lot of people wrong myself included....he used the ring excellantly and showed good heart and fast hands....i hope to see more of him in the future.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mack
    Growing up Gotti Wanna be
    with a little malibu's most wanted thrown in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    Growing up Gotti Wanna be
    with a little malibu's most wanted thrown in
    hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every one is bragging up his heart. Oh he didnt quit, Oh he fought hurt. Your supposed to fight hurt its the pain buisness. Whares the props for Cotto. I just do not like Paulie that much (Yet) Growing up Gotti Wanna be. And I'm glad he had the heart to take 12 rnds of beat down. I dont see him as a champ because of his lack of power, He''l always be beat by an equel boxer with power. Cotto needs better D, But his power keeps him in there. GOOD JOB COTTO.
    Regardless of Paulie's arrogance/attitude...he did a hell of a good job against Cotto.

Cotto dropped Corley & stopped plenty of World Champ caliber fighters...Paulie did damned fine for his step up. He took on one of the better fighters of 140lbs & he stood his ground.

Respect to Paulie for that.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Regardless of Paulie's arrogance/attitude...he did a hell of a good job against Cotto.

Cotto dropped Corley & stopped plenty of World Champ caliber fighters...Paulie did damned fine for his step up. He took on one of the better fighters of 140lbs & he stood his ground.

Respect to Paulie for that.
    CC in 24 wack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Paulies biggest problem that he cant fix in the gym is that he is frail. Plain and simple he might be mentaly durable and strong but he is not physically. That aint his fault but it wont help hi when hes in with world class comp.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you talking about his power? That it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not his power but his makeup ang bone structure. He has serious hand problems and if you saw his face lately it aint pretty. He has ok power but he isnt strong enough imo to keep guys like Cotto, or hatton off him.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Thread Information