Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default OH shit son!!

i just realised this week there is also no drunken round by round!!
    damnnnn baby!! two weeks on the trot!!....
    but you know what... its ok cos ive not been excited like this waiting for a fight for a while like i am waiting for the mayweather baldomir fight...
    damn fast forward to next week chaps!!
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: OH S*** son!!

Quote Originally Posted by BodyHead
    but you know what... its ok cos ive not been excited like this waiting for a fight for a while like i am waiting for the mayweather baldomir fight...
    peace

I don't want any damn excuses from the Mayweather haters if Floyd dominates this fight, I don't want the haters to say that Baldo was overated and he was not a true contender, and I don't want them to say that he still has not fought anybody, Baldo is the bloody linear champion so Floyd deserves respect in a dominate victory. I don't want to hear any excuses if Floyd loses, I don't want to hear "oh well Roger was not there". No excuses on anyside, may the best man when. We have to keep this thread open until the drunken round by round.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: OH shit son!!

If Floyd loses, than there is no doubt that the fight was fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber
    peace

I don't want any damn excuses from the Mayweather haters if Floyd dominates this fight, I don't want the haters to say that Baldo was overated and he was not a true contender, and I don't want them to say that he still has not fought anybody, Baldo is the bloody linear champion so Floyd deserves respect in a dominate victory. I don't want to hear any excuses if Floyd loses, I don't want to hear "oh well Roger was not there". No excuses on anyside, may the best man when. We have to keep this thread open until the drunken round by round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    If Floyd loses, than there is no doubt that the fight was fixed.
    hell no baldo has plenty chance mofo!lol
    he can do it .. i just believe he wont!!
    he wont let it slip this far into his career! but i expect a graet fight!!
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    bro if theres no DRBR go out with some DIMES son! its sat Fin night. they dont celebrate halloween over there huh? man u should be in the US right now, cuz tonight all it is HOT chicks in slutty costumes in all the majority cities of the US. plus u got me in my ALI costume and look at the possibilities yo! holllaaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    peace
    bro if theres no DRBR go out with some DIMES son! its sat Fin night. they dont celebrate halloween over there huh? man u should be in the US right now, cuz tonight all it is HOT chicks in slutty costumes in all the majority cities of the US. plus u got me in my ALI costume and look at the possibilities yo! holllaaaaaaaar
    mother..... the title of this topic describes what i should be saying bro..
    damn... i always wanted to be in america.... the chicks are better up in that motherfucker! :P
    sounds pretty sweet thou!!
    u live on the west side BESTP4P? i always wanted to move to new york..
    went there when i was young and wanted to go back ever since.. be honest i dint wana leave yo! lol
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    damn... i always wanted to be in america.... the chicks are better up in that motherfucker! :P
    went there when i was young and wanted to go back ever since.. be honest i dint wana leave yo! lol
    peace
    These broads are all about money over here, you can be as ugly as Bernard Hopkins, but money talks and bullshit walks, this country fucks up the minds of you beautiful women coming from other countries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: OH shit son!!

mayweather is going win no matter what. baldo is about to have his first loss since 93.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    peace
    These broads are all about money over here, you can be as ugly as Bernard Hopkins, but money talks and bullshit walks, this country fucks up the minds of you beautiful women coming from other countries.

hahaha COOL CLICK thats REAL TALK SON!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    peace

Mannnn it might be the case that the hot chicks in america.. arent american :P but they still in america!! lol
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    peace

Mannnn it might be the case that the hot chicks in america.. arent american :P but they still in america!! lol
    peace
    Try to find a woman from South America from a small villiage that's family oriented. They are awesome and so beautiful, whatever you do keep them away from this country, once I finish making my money I am on the first plane back to Rio.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    peace

peace
    Try to find a woman from South America from a small villiage that's family oriented. They are awesome and so beautiful, whatever you do keep them away from this country, once I finish making my money I am on the first plane back to Rio.
    dude when i was like 19 i was at the MIRAGE in vegas and this fine asss DIME from RIO just walked up to me when i was eating at the buffet. she was all like hey i have 2 cousins they are 1/2 brazillian and 1/2 korean they are really beautiful u would probably love them. they are going to move here to the west coast soon. hahaha and stupid asssss me i was with a hatin assss biotch sitting next to me so i just brushed her off, but i should exchange the 411 cuz if those girls was even 1/2 as fine as this dime hollarin at me then WHOA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

plus i feel u on the small village tip! thats why imma clean house at the GRAND FINALE cuz they gonna have fine assss pinays from all over the world there and imma be on the scope for WIFEY after that im hitting Hawaii in march so imma clean house there too. girls in hawaii are really down to earth and REAL as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

plus i feel u on the small village tip! thats why imma clean house at the GRAND FINALE cuz they gonna have fine assss pinays from all over the world there and imma be on the scope for WIFEY after that im hitting Hawaii in march so imma clean house there too. girls in hawaii are really down to earth and REAL as well.
    Don't forget that we are going to bloody clean house when you come down here to Miami.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't forget that we are going to bloody clean house when you come down here to Miami.
    oh yeah the update on that one bro is Super Bowl weekend is completely sold out GEE WHAT A SUPRISE HUH?

so i was thinking possibly 4th of july instead? what do u think bout that bro? is it crackin with DIMES around 4th of july? lotta parties events going on? did u see the hotels i get to stay at for free? which one should i choose? i was leaning towards the VICTOR resort one. that one looks DIDDY style!

Thread Information