Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who here dated the DUMBEST girl on the planet???????

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Who here dated the DUMBEST girl on the planet???????

Who here dated the DUMBEST girl on the planet??

Come on now fellas we all know we all dated some hot girls in our time who were DUMBER than the dog crap in your front yard.

For me I dated this one chick back in high school and she was by far the dumbest biotch on the planet.

-First off she couldn't spell ANYTHING. She was Latina and she would start a sentence in ENGLISH but all of a sudden switch to Spanish without even realizing she just switched languages and this was when talking to non spanish speaking people.

-I pointed at a US map once and told her i have to go here pointing at the state of California and it even read as: California and she didnt know what state that I was pointing at?

-Her mom is 50% French So I said your 25% French and she said no im not because that was a long time ago.

-I was working mad overtime one week and missed alot of sleep so I told her in an exaggerating matter not to call me or come by the crib for a month cause I told her that I was so sleep deprived that I would sleep for a whole month straight non stop. So two weeks later I call her and was like what the hell
    biotch how come you didnt call me for 2 weeks and she said cause you were sleeping the whole time and how did I know you woke up only 1/2 way thru the full month you were supposed to sleep for(she was serious she really thought i was going to sleep for a whole month straight through LITERALLY )

-took her to a pizza spot that had this WHITE WHITE color cheese think it was like goat cheese or something? and i joked about it being White Out, you know the stuff you use to white out corrections when you write something. So she liked the pizza so much that she actually bought a bottle of white out and was going to just lick the actual white out from the bottle cause she really thought that was what she was eating on her pizza!

-she wanted to work in a day care/pre school teacher job. the HR department told her she was not qualified for she had no experience in the field, nor did she have a degree in childrens education or childrens psychology,nor teacher credentials, nor teacher certification so her response was: "BUT I LOVE NINOS!"

-i knew she was messing around because she would call me the name of the person she was messing around with. for example she'd call me Steve by accident. Then later i'd be like who the fuck is steve biotch? then she'd be like how did you know about steve? have you been following me?

-about 6months of her BS i flipped the script and told her im not going to pay for shit anymore. your paying for all the meals/movies/entertainment from now on. she agreed under one condition that "I would have to do all the HARD WORK of chosing where to eat and what movies to watch and what to do" as long as I did the HARD work of chosing what to eat/watch/do she agreed to pay!

the list goes on and on my friends ill post more later but.....

who here can top that or come close? lets hear some of the dumbest girls you all dated out there? HOLLAAAAAAAR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who here dated the DUMBEST girl on the planet???????

oh shit son i just remembered! the first date i took her out to was at MACARONI GRILL right?

so we sit down and like 5min into the conversation she busts out with: I HAVE CANCER..........IM DYING...........

so then I said really? wow thats horrible I'm sorry to hear that.

then she says...... do you still want to continue with the date even tho I have cancer and im dying?

then i of course said absolutley lets try our best to have a great time tonight.

then she says OK GOOD YOU PASSED THE TEST! i really dont have cancer, now I know your good enough to be my boyfriend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

then she goes to a psychic to tell her her future and for help/advice whatever.

the psychic tells her that a blonde blue eyed man will approach you ask you out and you guys will be together for a long time. so she(before her and i hooked up) at work is looking around for a blonde blue eyed man and HELLO blonde blue eyed man like theres not alot of those walking around. plus you add that shes SMOKING HOT so of course every dude and their mama constantly hollars at her 24-7. so the first blonde hair blue eyed man that hits on her she dates for a long time because the psychic told her to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was eating some ribs one day

My gf looked at my plate and asked "what part of the animal does the ribs come from?"
    Thats cricket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Poom
    I was eating some ribs one day

My gf looked at my plate and asked "what part of the animal does the ribs come from?"
    CC #70 bro thats pretty damn good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so anyway back to this girl i just remembered she told me she practiced witch craft. i was like oh god what now? so she said she did some like witch ritual with a candle and she said some spell in spanish and used my year book picture or something and that the spell she casted would make me have sex with her.

so she said look the spell worked.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Poor guy was pretty much just talking to himself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I find dumb girls better in bed than the smart ones.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P View Post
    oh shit son i just remembered! the first date i took her out to was at MACARONI GRILL right?

so we sit down and like 5min into the conversation she busts out with: I HAVE CANCER..........IM DYING...........

so then I said really? wow thats horrible I'm sorry to hear that.

then she says...... do you still want to continue with the date even tho I have cancer and im dying?

then i of course said absolutley lets try our best to have a great time tonight.

then she says OK GOOD YOU PASSED THE TEST! i really dont have cancer, now I know your good enough to be my boyfriend.
    What test? ANYBODY'D wanna sleep with her then, that means you can get laid and don't have to worry about child support ('cause she'd be dead before she could give birth).

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    Really? I've found the opposite to be true. The ones that seems really intellectual and prudish in my experience have been better.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well all the girls I've ever slept with and known have been...

haha.

Naw, I only ever dated one girl. We still go out and I see her almost every day and we've known each other for most of our lives, and she's smart, and cool. Kinda hot too. I haven't had a lot of experience, sure. But am pretty happy with what experience I have so far.

But I'm sure dumb girls are cool too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dumb girls would be okay in bed as long as you didn't mind doing all the work.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Really? I've found the opposite to be true. The ones that seems really intellectual and prudish in my experience have been better.
    Dumb girls are way better. You can pretty much talk them into anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

True, but you can do the same with smart girls. You have to just plant the seed, let them get curious or let them think something is really their idea, and they'll do what you want without you asking. If you are smart, you can a smart girl to do what you want. It's just easier with dumb girls.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RozzySean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

True, but you can do the same with smart girls. You have to just plant the seed, let them get curious or let them think something is really their idea, and they'll do what you want without you asking. If you are smart, you can a smart girl to do what you want. It's just easier with dumb girls.
    I had this smart girl who never let me cum in her face. I told her it was good for her skin. She looked at me and said "man you must really think I'm stupid." I said the same thing to a dumb girl. She was like "for real"? To this day I still cum in the dumb girls face.

Thread Information