Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Would you get pissed??

its been 4 months since i had a drink due to injury,recovery then i just thought fuck it I'm not intrested in drinking anymore i hate feeling rough, but I'm going on a lads holiday a week today and i will be getting very pissed everyday, do you think i should get pissed in the house beofre i go to re acclimatise my body to the beer and hangovers. i was a heavy drinker before i stopped btw around 14 pints per session and around 3 sessions a week so i will no doubt drink at my old rate and have a severe hangover

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Would you get pissed??

Buy a 6 pack and drink that in your house.
    I'm never drinking again (I am a liar)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mix speed and aspirin ... that way you won't get tired or get a hangover.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just don't drink beer. I hate beer regardless, it's the only stuff I get hangovers with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im not goin on hol sober and i aint riskin buying any ket or coke etc abroad off sum geezer selling fake watches and his wife for a bit of suky sucky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahahahahahahaha sucky sucky

lmao
    oh dear
    i dont drink so cant offer anything on this

i just wanna cc ya for the sucky sucky comment lmao lmao

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by themusic
    its been 4 months since i had a drink due to injury,recovery then i just thought F*** it I'm not intrested in drinking anymore i hate feeling rough, but I'm going on a lads holiday a week today and i will be getting very pissed everyday, do you think i should get pissed in the house beofre i go to re acclimatise my body to the beer and hangovers. i was a heavy drinker before i stopped btw around 14 pints per session and around 3 sessions a week so i will no doubt drink at my old rate and have a severe hangover
    4 months since u had your last drink? fuck you got a cheap holiday ahedad of you just take it easy out there, don't go in rounds and it will cost you fuck all to get durnk lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by themusic
    its been 4 months since i had a drink due to injury,recovery then i just thought F*** it I'm not intrested in drinking anymore i hate feeling rough, but I'm going on a lads holiday a week today and i will be getting very pissed everyday, do you think i should get pissed in the house beofre i go to re acclimatise my body to the beer and hangovers. i was a heavy drinker before i stopped btw around 14 pints per session and around 3 sessions a week so i will no doubt drink at my old rate and have a severe hangover
    Bro just don't drink at all, I promise if you start at a six pack it will lead to more trouble, Do you have a lady friend or something? Put in more hours at work or work part time somewhere, Start up an hobby, If you was bad back then, it will be the same now.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no split up with the lady a few months ago thats why im going on a lads holiday, the drink wasnt the cause of my illness btw, i had 2 pints last night before bed and woke up a few hours later with a bangin headache and felt rough like i had been on a all day session

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Just don't drink beer. I hate beer regardless, it's the only stuff I get hangovers with.
    Hangovers are the easiest thing in the world to avoid. No matter how much or how little you drink, add in some water during and/or after you drink. It helps prevent the dehydration that would be caused by alcohol and actually increass the threshold of alcohol you can consume before you get sick (be advised tho, if you get sick after this you're in for a LONG night).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NotGuilty136
    Hangovers are the easiest thing in the world to avoid. No matter how much or how little you drink, add in some water during and/or after you drink. It helps prevent the dehydration that would be caused by alcohol and actually increass the threshold of alcohol you can consume before you get sick (be advised tho, if you get sick after this you're in for a LONG night).
    i never get sick from alcohol anyway, but for the past year or so i have always drank at least 2 letre of water when i get in after a heavy night and it doesnt help me infact it always makes it worse coz i am up about 3 times during the night to go to the toilet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the states we have this shiit called "Chaser" it all but assures no hangover.... When I was on Vacay 2 years ago I was on a cruise and drank my balls off one night I drank a big bottle of absolute vodka straight out the bottle, I was walking around the ship with it sticking out the back of my cargo shorts..and I was taking the Chaser every couple hours with a bunch of water. REgardless I went out to the club I was so wasted I ended up hooking up with this cute 37 year old chic who worked for the US department of defense and she blew me something fierce, best head I ever got to this day. well I didnt have a hangover the next day... So I swear by the shiit. If you can get a hold of some drink your asss off and pop those through out the night like they were M&M's and all will be well my friend..

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eat before you go out, have a glass of water between every drink, stick to one type of drink and have water/starchy food when you get in.

if you get too pissed and can't do that then remember one thing DRINK WATER! WATER!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NotGuilty136
    Agreed... FRIED foods before you drink.. like a half hour or so so that it's in your system and will soak up a good amount of the alcohol you're about to consume.. then water in between drinks, or if you dont drink water in between drinks just drink like at least a liter or 2 when you get back.. Gatorade also helps afterwards and the next morning cause it has sugar and stuff in it.. electrolytes and what not..

if i drink water and eat i normally am fine.. so thats what i'd suggest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    In the states we have this shiit called "Chaser" it all but assures no hangover.... When I was on Vacay 2 years ago I was on a cruise and drank my balls off one night I drank a big bottle of absolute vodka straight out the bottle, I was walking around the ship with it sticking out the back of my cargo shorts..and I was taking the Chaser every couple hours with a bunch of water. REgardless I went out to the club I was so wasted I ended up hooking up with this cute 37 year old chic who worked for the US department of defense and she blew me something fierce, best head I ever got to this day. well I didnt have a hangover the next day... So I swear by the shiit. If you can get a hold of some drink your asss off and pop those through out the night like they were M&M's and all will be well my friend..
    I can't, as an american male, take a pill to prevent myself from getting a hangover. We're in enough trouble in the toughness department as it is. Science ain't helping the problem.

Thread Information