Does anybody think that the media made Pacquiao much better off than what actually happened? All of these articles keep saying he landed the harder shots, he was aggressive, he punched all night, etc. I honestly felt he wasn't fighting the way that made him famous. To me, he looked very winded in the first half of the fight but then the pace was actually to his favor, not marco's. I feel he wasn't aggressive cause he didn't have enough in the gas tank. Marco did avoid trading but Pacquiao would eventually catch up to an opponent, but was not the case last Saturday.

In aspect of the harder shots, I felt Marco landed the bigger punches in the fight, but didn't land often otherwise. Pacquiao did win the fight clearly though. The HBO commentary was very pro-Pacquiao.

The only resonable excuse i would accept is if Pacquiao wanted to test out winning a decision instead of by KO (which i don't think is the case). If Manny wants to solidify a legacy in the sport, he needs to regain his focus, and exclusively train in LA. The only way I see him regaining his focus is, it's hard to say this, another loss. I believe there's no one that can beat him in the super featherweight division (Guzman, Soto, Marquez, Valero) but if he is in the form he was in on Saturday night, any one of those fighters would've taken him out.

PLEASE MANNY! DON'T BLOW IT NOW! BOXING NEEDS ALL OF ITS STARS!