Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THERES ONLY ONE RICKY HATTON.....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default THERES ONLY ONE RICKY HATTON.....

AND HE GOT KNOCK THE FUCK OUT!

Congrats to hatton on being humourus after the fight and he will come back....but he got KNOCK THE FUCK OUT!
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: THERES ONLY ONE RICKY HATTON.....

Stating the obvious there Snakey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes well done to Floyd, he is the better boxer, but Ricky is still the hero, role model and peoples champion with all the fans - and we love him forever

Even when defeated Ricky is the exemplery role model, and Floyd and company are worthless

Well done Ricky - you did your best and that is all that anyone can do in life - you still our hero

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Snakey has been waiting 2 years and 6 months to say those words, he knows how to hold a grudge that's for sure.

But, and I know someone else will say this to you before long so it might as well come from a fellow Tszyu fan: at least he didn't quit on his stool.
    "I take good care of my people. I like to inflict permanent psychological damage."

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bornlivelife
    Yes well done to Floyd, he is the better boxer, but Ricky is still the hero, role model and peoples champion with all the fans - and we love him forever

Even when defeated Ricky is the exemplery role model, and Floyd and company are worthless

Well done Ricky - you did your best and that is all that anyone can do in life - you still our hero
    Why is Floyd worthless? After the fight only one fighter really paid tribute to the other and it wasn't Ricky.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greig
    Snakey has been waiting 2 years and 6 months to say those words, he knows how to hold a grudge that's for sure.

But, and I know someone else will say this to you before long so it might as well come from a fellow Tszyu fan: at least he didn't quit on his stool.
    That's cos he couldn't make it to his stool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

Why is Floyd worthless? After the fight only one fighter really paid tribute to the other and it wasn't Ricky.
    worthless becasue ni whole group stand for drugs, wife beating, criminal activity, greed and selfishness - thats why he has 10% or less fans than ricky, even though USA is 10 times the size

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greig...it aint a grudge, i dont hate ricky mate so dont make out like i do. I picked mayweather to win by KO! I even put 20 bucks on it to happen. Its not about hating ricky or holding a grudge im just doing what hatton fans would of done if he had of one. Hey mate you could of given ricky a stool if you wanted to, probably would of been nicer then landing head first into the corner. Say all ya want about kostya, couldnt care less. Im a fan of his but i aint a nut hugger. Im also a fan of floyds. Im just celebrating my first ever bet on a boxing match, coz i didnt know you could do it in my town.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fair enough Snakey, congrats on winning the bet mate. CC.

I just find it hard to take any joy out of watching Hatton getting KO'd by Floyd, but that's just me.

A certain amount of awe, a certain amount of wonder at Floyd's performance but certainly no joy. Hatton is one of the nice guys in our sport and I don't want to see him taking to many beatings and ending up on his back.
    "I take good care of my people. I like to inflict permanent psychological damage."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fair enough Snakey, congrats on winning the bet mate. CC.

I just find it hard to take any joy out of watching Hatton getting KO'd by Floyd, but that's just me.

A certain amount of awe, a certain amount of wonder at Floyd's performance but certainly no joy. Hatton is one of the nice guys in our sport and I don't want to see him taking to many beatings and ending up on his back.
    CC back mate I agree that he is nice...i do think he could of praised mayweathers ability a little more after the fight instead of saying he didnt follow the game plan. Hes nice and i like him as a person but man i just hate his fighting style. Plus i liked the fact that he was beaten at his own game. But i hope he comes back and fights cotto, that would be a cracker of a fight.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

worthless becasue ni whole group stand for drugs, wife beating, criminal activity, greed and selfishness - thats why he has 10% or less fans than ricky, even though USA is 10 times the size
    When has Floyd been charged with wife beating or drugs? Or criminal activity? Why is he selfish?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i still love ricky hatton...

he went in with the bestr fighter of his generation and attacked harder than anyone yet, mayweather is just that good...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton hit him more than any other fighter. His chin was weak tonight.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your hero got his ass knocked out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats why he has 10% or less fans than ricky, even though USA is 10 times the size
    Yeah, but he still gets to fight in front of massive crowds when he beats the snot out of people like Hatton.

Thread Information