Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Diaz injured ?

Not sure whether to belive this or not cuz it may just be his camp lining up the excuses but see what you think . . . . .

NEWS FLASH
    David Diaz Injured?
    By Lee Bates
    Sources close to the situation say WBC Lightweight Champion David Diaz has suffered a rib injury during a heated sparring session. Diaz appeared well during the final press conference for his bout with Manny Pacquiao, but did not address any questions pertaining to the injury, claiming only that he was “fit and ready”.

“I have not heard anything from Team Diaz”, said Promoter Bob Arum. “All I know is that we are having one hell of a fight this Saturday between two proven warriors and that’s what we should be focusing on. David Diaz is a tough seasoned fighter that will push Manny to his very limits.”

Diaz last fought on the undercard of Pacquiao’s controversial split decision win over Juan Manuel Marquez.

ICB Guest

Default Re: Diaz injured ?

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Not sure whether to belive this or not cuz it may just be his camp lining up the excuses but see what you think . . . . .

NEWS FLASH
    David Diaz Injured?
    By Lee Bates
    Sources close to the situation say WBC Lightweight Champion David Diaz has suffered a rib injury during a heated sparring session. Diaz appeared well during the final press conference for his bout with Manny Pacquiao, but did not address any questions pertaining to the injury, claiming only that he was “fit and ready”.

“I have not heard anything from Team Diaz”, said Promoter Bob Arum. “All I know is that we are having one hell of a fight this Saturday between two proven warriors and that’s what we should be focusing on. David Diaz is a tough seasoned fighter that will push Manny to his very limits.”

Diaz last fought on the undercard of Pacquiao’s controversial split decision win over Juan Manuel Marquez.
    Nah don't believe it Game you know how all these rumors of injuries pop up shortly before big fights, remember Mayweather supposedly had a broken hand before Hatton fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bullshit. Team Diaz would have cancelled the fight instantly if that's true.

Ever heard of pleuritic pain? I crack a rib once and every breath is sharp hellish pain. The healing process is slow too.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, Diaz is injured after the fight

Why can't some people give due respect to where it belongs?

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post

Didn't get to see the fight i stayed round my girls house how badly 1 sided was it ?? i thought it would be a mismatch but did Diaz manage to win any rounds ?? i got to make the most of these exciting fights Bruce soon i won't have any real time to watch boxing fights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's what I was coming here to say. If he wasn't injured before, he is now. His head is going to look like a pumpkin tomorrow morning
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Injured or not he was going to get smashed any way.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

Didn't get to see the fight i stayed round my girls house how badly 1 sided was it ?? i thought it would be a mismatch but did Diaz manage to win any rounds ?? i got to make the most of these exciting fights Bruce soon i won't have any real time to watch boxing fights
    I think Manny won all the rounds. Diaz won't just go down easily. Had it been an ordinary fighter (considering the volume of punches that Diaz received), it would have been an early TKO.

I hope to see you fight someday in the pro boxing ICB. Do well in your chosen career.

ICB Guest

I think Manny won all the rounds. Diaz won't just go down easily. Had it been an ordinary fighter (considering the volume of punches that Diaz received), it would have been an early TKO.

I hope to see you fight someday in the pro boxing ICB. Do well in your chosen career.
    Ahh dunno about me in the pro game bro im 3-0 as an Amateur and im hoping to go to the Olympics one day but because im going to be a father soon my boxing is going to have to take a break for awhile, but if my baby is a boy im gonna teach him boxing and then see if i can get him to go to the gym i go to because boxing runs in our family Bruce, dunno if i told you that my Grandad's brother beat an Olympic gold medalist ?? so i pretty much come from a good boxing family, most of my family were good boxers.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ahh dunno about me in the pro game bro im 3-0 as an Amateur and im hoping to go to the Olympics one day but because im going to be a father soon my boxing is going to have to take a break for awhile, but if my baby is a boy im gonna teach him boxing and then see if i can get him to go to the gym i go to because boxing runs in our family Bruce, dunno if i told you that my Grandad's brother beat an Olympic gold medalist ?? so i pretty much come from a good boxing family, most of my family were good boxers.

Just be diligent and give it your all and I won't be surprised someday if you make it big time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bro do you know how many pro boxers who had childrens at very young age? theres a lot of them, im sure some of your favorite fighters did. so don't let it stop you, let it fuel you. Just like how lots of boxers are inspired by the birth of their child.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess Diaz was injured after all

SigmaMu Guest

Injured my arse!

Pac was not only too fast but too strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yo,

Check Saddo's PM.

You got OWNED twice now by me. That would make you my official b1atch.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    Yo,

Check Saddo's PM.

You got OWNED twice now by me. That would make you my official b1atch.

your making a career at owning guys with pacs wins

Thread Information