Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Positive Vibes

Does anyone on here think you can influence the outcome of an event or someone's decision by sending them positive vibes or energy? I used to thin it was a total load of shit, but I'm willing to try anything these days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Positive Vibes

Well, if you knew that people were trying to send you positive vibes, or thinking positive thoughts. then that could well affect your thinking, which could affect the outcome of something you were trying to achieve. But I don't think that is what you mean. I think you talk about whether or not these vibes would exist, independant of you knowing about them. In which case I am skeptical. Do I read you right?

It's an interesting question though. Transcendental Mediation has some interesting views on this. Whereby people trained in meditation can focus their thoughts en masse, and influence political and economic events.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...'the absolute faith,
    the absolute hope'...

...the world is all energy - positive, negative, neutral...
    when they are in a state of disequilibrium, all goes haywire,
    and chaos ensues...
    our minds, our thoughts, our actions, are energies...
    but different from all other entities in this world, we can control our energies...
    ...through our will, our will power...
    that makes us unique and wonderful...
    what makes for an absolute positive energy, positive vibe?

...it's absolute faith - hope without any tinge of doubt...

so sit quietly, my friends, and let go of everything,
    and call in the absolute faith, the absolute hope...
    and all the positive energies will emerge from within and without you...
    and they will be in perfect balance and perfect allignment...
    and when that happens even for a moment,
    you'll have a glimpse of heaven...
    and - you will at the long last, start to understand what this life is all about -
    The question all the sages have been asking all throughout the ages...

pacfan - 12-30 -12
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For sure : Even says so in here.. Luke 17:21 "the kingdom of God is within you."

Rastaman agrees too.

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    For sure : Even says so in here.. Luke 17:21 "the kingdom of God is within you."

Rastaman agrees too.

After all these years, it looks like only you and me still are the only ones who understand each other when it comes to these things. Just had this nice allignment few days back and I just wanted to express my feelings about it. Ah ya, there's a part of a verse that has Jesus (or was it Jesusa?) saying that the kingdom is not something that can be found here or there... Few days back , on the History channel, I heard about the long lost 'Gospel of Thomas' which had something like the one you quoted on Luke. It stirred up my curiosity a bit so I might skim thru it when I have time.

This elusive absolute faith and hope has nothing much to do with mystical mumbo jumbo, folks; it can be explained with pure common sense. Like when you are down, your energy is low and down too. That's why you start to feel depressed and lethargic. When you are all stressed up and anxious, you feel like you're about to lose control and sometimes even feel you are about to get sick. That's because your energy is out of control too, in chaos. But when you feel good, your energy is in good balance as well...

Fear is the opposite of faith. If you have absolute fear, you're probably in a mental assylum. If you have absolutely no hope, you're a goner. So you can imagine what it'll be like if you are in the state of their direct opposite, the absolute faith and hope. I'll lets you think for yourself what it might feel like when you are in the most elusive state of absolute faith and hope (or faithfulness and hopefulness), when your energy is in the 'most perfect' form. Think about it...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remember Yuri Gellar saying that he influenced the penalty kick between England v Scotland in 1996 where McAllister took the shot but the ball moved slightly and it was saved.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Remember Yuri Gellar saying that he influenced the penalty kick between England v Scotland in 1996 where McAllister took the shot but the ball moved slightly and it was saved.
    I believe positive thoughts influencing people's own feelings, but one person's positive thought moving a ball, that's another story; I have to see it to believe it. Ya, I remember the ol' telekinetic guy Uri. I think he had a good friend named something like 'Randi' who pestered him big time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you have negative people around you who do nothing but moan, try and put you down and completely undermine everything you do then that this will have a negative effect on you.

If you surround yourself with positive people who believe in you, offer the right support, give good advice and are generally upbeat then this will surely have a positive effect on you. Not saying that it will make you achieve more but it will give you the confidence to attempt things you would generally be nervous about or give you the ability to believe in your own abilities. You might not achive the desired results but I reckon you will have much more chance.

If you believe in yourself and have the guts to take risks you are doing something positive already. Just having enthusiasm and putting effort in to things you do can create positive vibes. That's how I tend to go about things. Makes me happier in myself too which can only be a positive thing.

Do not believe too much in that Uri Gellar stuff. You have to make things happen for yourself in this world. Sometimes you just won't succeed becuause that's life but then you move on and try again. More positive than wallowing in self pity which is what a lot of people I know do and they have the life to reflect that but they are too busy being miserable to see they can change it. Waste of life.

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big love to everyone.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing is Master, the ball would have moved anyway, he got in tune with what could be an added to it; knowing.

When you are in tune with what is, there is no past or future for you, it becomes one big moment but to have control in the moment is difficult if you involve the physical senses including want and need. He knew 100% the ball would move, that is faith.

If you can have total faith in something occurring and that something is in line with what could occur, you can add knowing to the story. His story.

I know cause it happens to me but usually in regards to two things one is lighting and big storms mostly when I travel. I could claim I broke a drought once by being in the exact area at the exact right time and calling it much to the amusement and of course the disbelief of the locals there. I asked them how long since it had rained up there and they said drought for 7 years 'never rains here son' was their response. I said tonight is going to be different and of course they palmed it off and lol'd at me. I love it I was sort of giving thanks for it occurring before it occurred (call it faith or love); my whole system gets very excited by electrical storms. That night you not only could float a canoe down the main street (and we were on top of the highest mountain in Queensland) you could ride dangerous rapids down it and the lightning was going sideways up the road in between the motel I was in and their pub. I didnt hang around the next day for opening hours, but I bet that publican was shocked and wonders how I knew. I can feel it so deep its beyond thought or want.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing is Master, the ball would have moved anyway, he got in tune with what could be an added to it; knowing.

When you are in tune with what is, there is no past or future for you, it becomes one big moment but to have control in the moment is difficult if you involve the physical senses including want and need. He knew 100% the ball would move, that is faith.

If you can have total faith in something occurring and that something is in line with what could occur, you can add knowing to the story. His story.

I know cause it happens to me but usually in regards to two things one is lighting and big storms mostly when I travel. I could claim I broke a drought once by being in the exact area at the exact right time and calling it much to the amusement and of course the disbelief of the locals there. I asked them how long since it had rained up there and they said drought for 7 years 'never rains here son' was their response. I said tonight is going to be different and of course they palmed it off and lol'd at me. I love it I was sort of giving thanks for it occurring before it occurred (call it faith or love); my whole system gets very excited by electrical storms. That night you not only could float a canoe down the main street (and we were on top of the highest mountain in Queensland) you could ride dangerous rapids down it and the lightning was going sideways up the road in between the motel I was in and their pub. I didnt hang around the next day for opening hours, but I bet that publican was shocked and wonders how I knew. I can feel it so deep its beyond thought or want.
    That makes a lot of sense, huh. There are some people who has that power at the subconscious level - they have it but are not aware of it. The most common examples are some people, at the last minute, getting out of crashing airplanes or buildings. They don't know why, but they usually say they had a sudden urge to get out...

To develop that kind of sense, the best way is to learn to commune with nature sometimes. Go to places where you find very comfortable, like the woods, seashore, or even on top of a builiding. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable and relaxed. Just sit quietly or if you wish walk contemplatively and feel yourself connecting with the environment, the infinite universe behond. Everything should be done without too much effort. Just let the positive energy soak into your body and be energized and inspired. You'll go home more relaxed and vitalized...

You can also read some writings of old Chinese philosophers, or if you're more comfortable with Western writers, read some poems or essays of Thoreau or Emerson, the so-called transcedentalist writer/philosophers of the 1800's. Their works deals a lot about nature, in sort of a way I just described...

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree if you just stand in the ocean at the end of day it earths you out and discharges all of the stress and adverse energy you picked up around town.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Milash View Post
    Does anyone on here think you can influence the outcome of an event or someone's decision by sending them positive vibes or energy? I used to thin it was a total load of shit, but I'm willing to try anything these days.
    Shamanism is an ancient spiritual discipline. It has been around for thousands of years in many cultures and many times. Sometimes called "Spirit Medicine," Shamanism recognizes the interrelatedness of life...the interconnectedness of plants, animals, people, and Spirit.

Yes by projecting colors or their vibrations. For example, the primary color for the solar plexus chakra is yellow. Finding ways to incorporate yellow into your energy field will help to balance that chakra. So, the next time you feel depressed, try wearing yellow clothes or sitting in the sunshine.

Diana's Acupuncture

The Human Aura & Color:

Yellow - Personality power, mental power, intellect

Auras and Chakras - The Human Aura and Colour

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

seeing things as already having happened can evoke the response

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

seeing things as already having happened can evoke the response
    Exactly.
    Pre payment at the ticket box of lifes events.
    Then time is no longer a lineal thing you need to chase or wait for; it is cyclic then usually through a number of testing situations its up to divine timing to let you know where to be when what you want is going to happen.
    That can include giving thanks for any hold ups/tests along the way cause sometimes we need the brakes on in order to arrive at the right time in the right mindset. Bit like death.

I can explain it.

Thread Information