Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Kerry Hope v Korborov

This is on the undercard of the Pac-Cotto fight, Hope if no one knows was in the Calzaghe camp and recently decided to go to the States to try and revive his career.Bad mismatch cant believe he is being allowed in this fight, did anyone see him on the Calzaghe Clan doco on BBC??

All I have to say is Kerry Hope RIP.

I hope sky show this with there being a British intrest and Korobov looking like the real deal.
    Last edited by skel1983; 11-09-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kerry Hope v Korborov

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    This is on the undercard of the Pac-Cotto fight, Hope if no one knows was in the Calzaghe camp and recently decided to go to the States to try and revive his career.Bad mismatch this cant believe he is being allowed in this fight, did anyone see him on the Calzaghe Clan doco on BBC??

I NO HOPE FROM GETTING STOPPED FROM ONE OF OUR FAVOURITE FIGHTERS, A CERTAIN MR HALL, I AGREE WITH U A MISMATCH, KOROBOV IS FAR TOO MUCH FOR HOPE, GOOD LUCK TOO HIM THO, STRANGER VICTORYS HAVE BEEN PULED OUT OF THE BAG SKEL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by paddy448 View Post
    This is on the undercard of the Pac-Cotto fight, Hope if no one knows was in the Calzaghe camp and recently decided to go to the States to try and revive his career.Bad mismatch this cant believe he is being allowed in this fight, did anyone see him on the Calzaghe Clan doco on BBC??

I NO HOPE FROM GETTING STOPPED FROM ONE OF OUR FAVOURITE FIGHTERS, A CERTAIN MR HALL, I AGREE WITH U A MISMATCH, KOROBOV IS FAR TOO MUCH FOR HOPE, GOOD LUCK TOO HIM THO, STRANGER VICTORYS HAVE BEEN PULED OUT OF THE BAG SKEL

I suppose mate but I really like Kerry after watching the Calzaghe clan thing on bbc he comes across as a passionate hard working proffesional and I thought good on him he was going to the States to try and better himself, but on the series I was watching him struggle to a defeat against some bum from Wales in some small gym.

I just think hes stupid in taking this fight he should be looking to rebuild his career not become a test for up and coming fighters like Korobov, but like you said stranger things have happened.

Anyway Paddy how are you mate dont see you much on here these days hope everythings well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suppose mate but I really like Kerry after watching the Calzaghe clan thing on bbc he comes across as a passionate hard working proffesional and I thought good on him he was going to the States to try and better himself, but on the series I was watching him struggle to a defeat against some bum from Wales in some small gym.

I just think hes stupid in taking this fight he should be looking to rebuild his career not become a test for up and coming fighters like Korobov, but like you said stranger things have happened.

Anyway Paddy how are you mate dont see you much on here these days hope everythings well.
    too be honest i think hope might stand a chance, korobov aint as good as the hype surrounding him, and yeah ive been good thanks skel, aint been on here alot lately coz of work, im a sparky but aint been able too get any work, so had too take a job working at a big currys warehouse and theyve got me doing stupid hours, also ive just started back boxing, i just fought 2 weeks ago i have the website if u want too check me out mate, just let me no and i will give u the website address

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

too be honest i think hope might stand a chance, korobov aint as good as the hype surrounding him, and yeah ive been good thanks skel, aint been on here alot lately coz of work, im a sparky but aint been able too get any work, so had too take a job working at a big currys warehouse and theyve got me doing stupid hours, also ive just started back boxing, i just fought 2 weeks ago i have the website if u want too check me out mate, just let me no and i will give u the website address
    Thats good mate earning bit of extra cash sounds like hard work lol.

Love to see you in action mate whats the website?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats good mate earning bit of extra cash sounds like hard work lol.

Love to see you in action mate whats the website?
    just sent u the details on ur private messages mate

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Korobov fight and a couple of others aren't on the PPV broadcast but they're being broadcast free on some other channel from 12 am UK time. I'm sure somebody somewhere will be streaming them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The Korobov fight and a couple of others aren't on the PPV broadcast but they're being broadcast free on some other channel from 12 am UK time. I'm sure somebody somewhere will be streaming them.
    cheers for the info mate

Thread Information