Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Pac accused of steroids

Quote Originally Posted by blegit View Post
    These commissions are not unaware that there are undetectable steroids. They become aware during investigations and raids. Find them, then they develop the tests. If I'm not mistaken THG is the latest one to be discovered. Its a cirlcle. I don't want to say everybody great is on steroids but anybody great on steroids wouldn't surprise me. They're out there and a low percentage of people get caught.

Why not? If i have a rival and he's doing so well compared to me, Who's stopping me if i broadcast that he's using steroids?

sample: Im a good boxer but got kayoed in my biggest fights and here comes a former flyweight hugging the limelight FUCK!! i need to do something about it. He must be on steroids!! because its impossible to validate I wont get sued anyway.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    one thing is for sure now. Cintron and Mayweather are bad for boxing.
    Mayweather is the second most popular figure in boxing today, first judging by his PPV numbers and Cintron is a heavy-handed, if often maligned, fighter. How are they bad for boxing?
    I don't know. Tell me.

You're the one who made the accusations, so back up your claim with some evidence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather is the second most popular figure in boxing today, first judging by his PPV numbers and Cintron is a heavy-handed, if often maligned, fighter. How are they bad for boxing?
    I don't know. Tell me.

You're the one who made the accusations, so back up your claim with some evidence.
    Its impossible to detect. No need for evidence. Cintron and Sr are using a undetectable negative inluence that hurts boxing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cintron and Sr. are just being speculative. And not all steroids are undetectable. Only a few. The others you would have to cycle on and off at the right times.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Libel wouldn't be an option here, come on people this is America. It would not surprise me at all if Manny was using, what he's doing now is simply unreal, if he had the help of HGH or something, I would not be surprised. Still, it's all speculative.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wink Re: Manny Pac accused of steroids

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Cintron is perfectly entitled to have his suspicions about Manny. It doesn't mean he is right nor that Manny is a user though. We can all have our opinions no matter how informed, misinformed or loony they might be. There is no need for legal action over such a thing, that's just getting petty.
    You do understand what libel is, right?

Like if I decided to go around telling the world someone I didn't like, was say a pedophile, and it cost them their job, their career and basically ruined them, you still feel they have that right to say whatever they want?

It's a dangerous thing, slander. Better be grounded in some sorta facts, or be prepared to pay the consequences.
    I can't believe what I'm hearing from Miles these days.

I guess he does not know the meaning of slander and its consequences.

Well said YB.
    Oh shut up.

Depends on what country you are in and it's a fine line. It can be my personal opinion that you pac fans are small dicked vermin. I'd like you to try and bring a case against me.

The point the court would consider, is - are you vermin, daft as it sounds the more silly a statement the less libelous it can appear to be, also you'd have to show that me thinking you're vermin/small dicked is damaging to your reputation AND if you're clear it is personal opinion and not stating it as fact thats something else to consider.

Hope that helps.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post

I don't know. Tell me.

Its impossible to detect. No need for evidence. Cintron and Sr are using a undetectable negative inluence that hurts boxing.
    Gee, that sounds like every religion on the planet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_takamura View Post
    my dad's friends with eric pineda, pac's business manager. i'll suggest that pac should take legal action, just to prove in the court that' he's not taking no steroids, and to teach kermit cintron whose obviously jealous of pac's accomplishments, (i don't mean to be mean but making statements like that is something that should not be taken for granted.) he and mayweather senior, those two can make a muppet show like kermit the frog and joy: smoke crack with mountain dew together or something like that..

friggin wackos.

my dad's bigger than your dad.
    shut up you girl.
    nobody's bigger than anybody's dad.
    but since your dad is bigger than my dad i suggest you stretch your behind so that your dad will fit in too...
    wacko.
    Last edited by mad_takamura; 11-12-2009 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    I haven't been able to listen to this one, so would appreciate a link to hear it. However, it has to be said that those around Pacquiao would be very open to libel cases of their own should they attempt to follow one of this. The Mayweather Sr had a case for libel, however, the use of truth within his own statement meant that most likely he would have been acquitted, certainly in the United States.

Like I say I have yet to hear Cintron's, but I can't see why he would say it if he didn't believe it. I do find Ariza's response about 'you can't trust people who haven't graduated from high school' funny, although I do find it slightly suspicious that Pacquiao has been able to jump so much weight since taking Ariza on & stay as ripped as he was before. I suppose it's possible, I don't know enough about how to do it to have an informed opinion.
    Doesnt neccesarily accuse pac of using, just hints that he might be

Floyd directly made the comment that he believed pac was using steroids
    Floyd Sr. indicated that Pac was taking something, basically bouncing the idea around, and then he was directly asked does he think Pac is taking steroids. Floyd Sr. then said he thinks he is taking some kind of "supplement". Plus, you stated Floyd Sr. said he "believed"... That is merely opinion. Though when asked outright Floyd Sr. only said supplement.
    malicious still..
    still can't take the fact that a lot of eyebrows raised why he left pro boxing because he got shot in the knee while holding little floydie in his arms.. hahahha!!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: Manny Pac accused of steroids

my dad's friends with eric pineda, pac's business manager. i'll suggest that pac should take legal action, just to prove in the court that' he's not taking no steroids, and to teach kermit cintron whose obviously jealous of pac's accomplishments, (i don't mean to be mean but making statements like that is something that should not be taken for granted.) he and mayweather senior, those two can make a muppet show like kermit the frog and joy: smoke crack with mountain dew together or something like that..

friggin wackos.

shut up you girl.
    but since your dad is bigger than my dad i suggest you stretch your behind so that your dad will fit in too...
    wacko.

you should still shut up or maybe you can sue me if I don't. Newb.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd Sr. indicated that Pac was taking something, basically bouncing the idea around, and then he was directly asked does he think Pac is taking steroids. Floyd Sr. then said he thinks he is taking some kind of "supplement". Plus, you stated Floyd Sr. said he "believed"... That is merely opinion. Though when asked outright Floyd Sr. only said supplement.
    malicious still..
    still can't take the fact that a lot of eyebrows raised why he left pro boxing because he got shot in the knee while holding little floydie in his arms.. hahahha!!!

wow. that's funny. Let's hope Cotto punches Manny in to a coma. hahaha!!! You idiot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

malicious still..

wow. that's funny. Let's hope Cotto punches Manny in to a coma. hahaha!!! You idiot.
    how bout an avatar bet?
    anyone who loses will have an avatar of david hasselhoff with a title: "i'm a geek that looks cool"!
    since you're used with those kind of sigs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

shut up you girl.
    wacko.

you should still shut up or maybe you can sue me if I don't. Newb.
    why would i shut my mouth when it's my fingers hitting the keyboard?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

malicious still..
    speaking of daddy issues, what about Manny running away from home cause his daddy ate his dog lol if Floyd said Hatton or Cotto was juiced up on roids you wouldn't be bitching, but since he said it was Pacquiao you feel the need to protect your man, fucking moron

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

malicious still..
    speaking of daddy issues, what about Manny running away from home cause his daddy ate his dog lol if Floyd said Hatton or Cotto was juiced up on roids you wouldn't be bitching, but since he said it was Pacquiao you feel the need to protect your man, fucking moron
    you call me a fucking moron but you believe on rumors? what's with that dad ate his dog thing? a figment of your imagination? you easily believe on that one?!
    why straddle me bitching for my man? it was clearly below the belt. a fan gotta protect his man and i will protect pac from this insecure suckers.

and are you sure i won't be reacting if he said it on cotto or hatton? so you mistakenly think my mind only goes parallel with that nuthuggery thing to pac?!!
    this is how fickle minded you are el. now i'm beginning to see why some arguments with you seems repetetive. you're stubborn and steroetype people and believes in fairy tales just to pad up your posts!

i

Thread Information