Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    What do they teach the youngsters in the UK? Seems like females wear the pants over there. I mean you got 17 year olds driving them insane. And you got 20 year olds who already been tied down for years. I mean come on. These fools should be in there fucking prime. Changing girls like they change shirts. Not worrying if the girl really like him cuz she ain't text back. And not wondering if he's doing something wrong by thinking about cheating. Act already. Jesus Christ this is sad. What kind of fucked up morals are being thought over there? Not only has he not acted on his desires. But he's feeling guilty at just the thought of doing it. WTF? That's just wrong.

Check it Ice. I'm a give you some advice. Don't worry what anybody else says. Just what i tell you. You'll thank me down the line. Have sex with the girl. Find out if she has a sister and try and have sex with her too if possible. Think about it. Your 20 years old. You go to the gym a lot. So you stay in shape. You foolishly deny yourself the finer things in life by not drinking or doing drugs. So unless you get hit by a bus or something chances are you gonna a live for a pretty fucking long time. Lets say you see 85. That's 65 years. Do you really want to only experience the same female for 65 years? 65. That's like 65 fucking years. That's a long time. That's almost hell like. People like apples. But ain't nobody trying to eat just apples for the next 65 years. They want oranges, grapes and all them muthafukkin fruits as well. You do too. Go out there and get yourself a fucking fruit basket.

Tied down at 20? That's just wrong. When I was 20 I had 3 sisters bust all the windows in my car with baseball bats. Than they torched it. I think them finding out i had fucked all 3 of them might of bothered them a little.
    That's the kind of story you can look back on with your grand kids. On his death bad no man regrets the women he slept with only the ones he could have but didn't.

Even my ass kicking last week was endured for the greater good of chasing tail and therefore a worthy price to pay.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    What do they teach the youngsters in the UK? Seems like females wear the pants over there. I mean you got 17 year olds driving them insane. And you got 20 year olds who already been tied down for years. I mean come on. These fools should be in there fucking prime. Changing girls like they change shirts. Not worrying if the girl really like him cuz she ain't text back. And not wondering if he's doing something wrong by thinking about cheating. Act already. Jesus Christ this is sad. What kind of fucked up morals are being thought over there? Not only has he not acted on his desires. But he's feeling guilty at just the thought of doing it. WTF? That's just wrong.

Check it Ice. I'm a give you some advice. Don't worry what anybody else says. Just what i tell you. You'll thank me down the line. Have sex with the girl. Find out if she has a sister and try and have sex with her too if possible. Think about it. Your 20 years old. You go to the gym a lot. So you stay in shape. You foolishly deny yourself the finer things in life by not drinking or doing drugs. So unless you get hit by a bus or something chances are you gonna a live for a pretty fucking long time. Lets say you see 85. That's 65 years. Do you really want to only experience the same female for 65 years? 65. That's like 65 fucking years. That's a long time. That's almost hell like. People like apples. But ain't nobody trying to eat just apples for the next 65 years. They want oranges, grapes and all them muthafukkin fruits as well. You do too. Go out there and get yourself a fucking fruit basket.

Tied down at 20? That's just wrong. When I was 20 I had 3 sisters bust all the windows in my car with baseball bats. Than they torched it. I think them finding out i had fucked all 3 of them might of bothered them a little.
    That's the kind of story you can look back on with your grand kids. On his death bad no man regrets the women he slept with only the ones he could have but didn't.

Even my ass kicking last week was endured for the greater good of chasing tail and therefore a worthy price to pay.
    So, so true. It's why the names Monique Fuentes and Stephanie Simms to this day still haunt me. And will continue to haunt me till the day I correct those 2 omissions. I mean I've had 2 Monique's and 4 Stephanie's. But I'm still haunted. It doesn't make up for them. It's my cross to bear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm nearly 19 and so around your age.

I've had a lot of issues with girls the past few months, some days my head has been totally recked over them, almost felt like I couldn't get out of a hole. At one point I was even so close to booking a flight to Australia to see my cousin just to get away from it all. But I never and with the advice from this lot gave me and a couple of other things, I came through all the stuff.

Man were young, our mind is everywhere. Cheating isn't for me, I dont see the appeal in it. But you gotta make a decision Adam and fast, because you cant have both. And dont trick yourself into thinking you can, the longer it gets the worse it will end up. If you think about this new girl non stop and prefer to be with her over your current partner, go for it by all means. But If you dont then get out this situation (By moving gyms and deleting all numbers etc of hers) and admit you fukked up this time. But always keep your head up, some days are bad, some are good. Thats just life.

But you've got to make a decision, quickly!
    Back by popular demand!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would have to say that your posts regarding relationships, are usually the most entertaining, even though I usually don't agree with you, they still make me laugh.

And where the fuck do you keep finding these psycho women? I guess you play, you pay, huh?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so ICB....

have you knobbed this bird from the gym yet or what ??
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    so ICB....

I bet he's touched her tits by now.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    so ICB....

......and got a sweaty finger
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    so ICB....

I would of smashed the back doors threw by now, never mind touching her tits.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You disgust me ICB.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    You disgust me ICB.
    Have to say I think our friend has renewed his gym membership has been awful quite in this one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Honestly i hate to admit this but anyway here i go, i go to this gym 3 or 4 times a week. And theres this right fit bird there, i befriended not long ago. Anyway i really fancy her, and i mean badly almost uncontrollable. Few days ago we snogged but that was all, but i feel really guilty.

I know in the past i said this and that, and it would never happen to me. But jesus it has badly, i can't get her out of my mind. I've been with my girl for ages as you guys/girls know.

And i know it can't go any further, but honestly theres another side to me. That i can't get her out of my mind and i don't know what to do.

Not going to the Gym is the only solution before you touch her...Now its gonna be a lot harder because it happened already.

IF you really 'love" you Girl/Wife cut off any communication with the new female. avoid her at all cost. It's impossible to say no if she's just a few meters away.

----

I had a girl before that i knew was also fucking other lads. I dont like sharing so i decided to avoid her. But she'll always knock on my door whenever she feels like "talking" to me....

a few times i opened the door but later i consolidate all my powers that whenever she knocks i'll put a pillow on my head and pray until she stop knocking and leaves.......

That's the toughest battle i have ever won together with quitting cigarettes.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    so ICB....

I would of smashed the back doors threw by now, never mind touching her tits.
    I would of forgot her name by now

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

funny thread
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

$5 says this is Ice talking about the girl from the gym:

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...milf-pics.html

Just kiddin' Ice.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    $5 says this is Ice talking about the girl from the gym:

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...milf-pics.html

Just kiddin' Ice.
    fury emailed me and asked me to remove that thread... i think he might have thought it was in a hidden section and shit his pants when he realized it was on an open forum

Thread Information