Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default introducing myself

Hi, i have been browsing these boards for couple of months now picking up knowlodge where i can. so i thought it was time to get involved

ive been boxing for a year (had couple of months off during summer), started when i was 14 now 15and hopefully having my first fight in November. i have a heavy build,roughly 5'8 and weigh 11 stone. Admittedly ive got fat to lose but alot of that weight is muscle.

Spending my early childhood 'the fat kid' i was desperate to lose the weight and just started running and general bodyweight exercises. Once i spoke to my dad about what sport he did at my age he started to tell me about his boxind he did, never lost a fight and very dedicated till other commitmants came up, he then would take me in the garden every now-and-then and show me what he could remember ( lol long time ). A couple of weeks after, out of the blue some older kid at a park started on me calling me a 'fat C***' so i whacked him and we scraped for a bit, after my mates pulled us apart i looked as if i had been to hell and back and he was barley marked. So determined to find a way to beat the shit out of this kid i joined a gym.

But once i started training the coaches taught me the true values of boxers; self control, confidence and discipline. The reason for joining the gym slowly went and i started to love the sport, scouring the internet for knowlogde, building a small area in my garden to train and attending every session there was at the gym.

Now after the months off during summer and getting up to things i shouldnt my fitness has gone DOWNHILL and im worried about being able to fight in november! last night was my first night back in the gym and i have spent all of today acheing all over and barley able to pick things up LOL and i missed a run tonight because i feel so tired and drained. However im determined to get in there and win my first fight and do my dad proud so training Non-stop till November!!

sorry for such a long (and maybe slightly irrelvant) post but i felt like giving you guys a rough picture of who i am and will be posting on this board often. i know i still have lots to learn but thats why i joined the gym and also why im here

thanks,

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: introducing myself

Good luck with it all and welcome.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.