Well...... this is the "Official Sergio Martinez gloating thread", and I'm going to gloat.

Sergio was throwing the equivalent of a "no-hitter" (borrowing from Teddy Atlas' analogies) at Junior until the 12th round, where he got careless and Junior broke up the no-hitter. But the "game" still ended in a shutout.

Sergio showed he's 10 times the fighter and boxer that Junior is. We all over-use the word "exposed" around here.......... but in this case it fits like a glove. Junior got his ass EXPOSED. His "0" was built with a bunch of bums, and he only started to fight credible opposition in his last couple of fights. He's also been getting by on sheer size, by somehow bloating up by over 20 pounds and seriously outweighing his opponents. This takes absolutely no skill or heart. To me..... it's pretty close to cheating.

But tonight he got his cruiserweight ass beaten like a drum by Martinez, who showed him what a REAL champion is. I would say that Junior should move his ugly ass up to light heavyweight so he can get his ass beaten by the likes of Chad Dawson. But after last weekend that probably wouldn't work very well.

Great night for boxing!!!