Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How funny would it be if Wlad got koed by Byrd?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How funny would it be if Wlad got koed by Byrd?

Byrd is a good boxer but man....he can not hit for shit and if he knocked wlad out then wlad would have to retire. I like wlad but if he got koed by byrd then i would be laughing my ass off
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How funny would it be if Wlad got koed by Byrd?

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    Byrd is a good boxer but man....he can not hit for S*** and if he knocked wlad out then wlad would have to retire. I like wlad but if he got koed by byrd then i would be laughing my a** off
    If you really liked Wladimir you wouldn't laugh if he was KO'D. Byrd isn't knocking anyone out, Wladimir will be the one knocking Byrd out, unless Byrd somehow gained the punching power of Corey Sanders!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he got KO'd by Byrd I got two words for him, RETIRE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    Byrd is a good boxer but man....he can not hit for S*** and if he knocked wlad out then wlad would have to retire. I like wlad but if he got koed by byrd then i would be laughing my a** off
    If you really liked Wladimir you wouldn't laugh if he was KO'D. Byrd isn't knocking anyone out, Wladimir will be the one knocking Byrd out, unless Byrd somehow gained the punching power of Corey Sanders!
    Why would i laugh....coz it would be pathetic and i like both boxer but even you know byrd cant punch for shit and if he knocked wlad out then its the end of him. It would mean he had the most laughable chin ever.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd be shocked as hell...honestly...too many people give these two boxers too much flack.

They are the two most skilled heavies of the game.

There records are pretty damned good.

In a bizzaro world...it could be looked up like this:

Byrd is boring...sure...but he's as tactical & slick as Juan Manuel Marquez.
    Wlad is as skilled as Barrera probably would be at heavyweight & has about the same amount of losses...

Think about it bitches...also...let me add...

I'M DRUNK BITCHES!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    I'd be shocked as hell...honestly...too many people give these two boxers too much flack.

They are the two most skilled heavies of the game.

There records are pretty damned good.

In a bizzaro world...it could be looked up like this:

Byrd is boring...sure...but he's as tactical & slick as Juan Manuel Marquez.
    Wlad is as skilled as Barrera probably would be at heavyweight & has about the same amount of losses...

Think about it bitches...also...let me add...

I'M DRUNK BITCHES!!!
    Hell yeah man, i like watching byrd coz hes likes winky....people find him boring but its pure boxing. Wlad is very skilled too and the only thing he lacks is a chin and the only thing byrd lacks is power, they both lack two important things.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hell yeah man, i like watching byrd coz hes likes winky....people find him boring but its pure boxing. Wlad is very skilled too and the only thing he lacks is a chin and the only thing byrd lacks is power, they both lack two important things.
    Honestly...Byrd is a great boxer...& he can take a punch...he's just gotten a bad rap...but he does get the job done...just not in as exciting of a fashion as everyone wants.

Picture Byrd down at either Cruiser or Light Heavy...he'd be a world beater...really.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly...Byrd is a great boxer...& he can take a punch...he's just gotten a bad rap...but he does get the job done...just not in as exciting of a fashion as everyone wants.

Picture Byrd down at either Cruiser or Light Heavy...he'd be a world beater...really.
    Im with ya he is a great boxer and too many people hate him coz of his style. Boxing aint all slugfests people, what byrd does is pure boxing and just coz he cant punch doesnt change the fact he and wlad are the best in the division right now.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im with ya he is a great boxer and too many people hate him coz of his style. Boxing aint all slugfests people, what byrd does is pure boxing and just coz he cant punch doesnt change the fact he and wlad are the best in the division right now.

I agree with both of you guys. I posted almost the same remarks on the thread about Byrd being overrated.

But, if Byrd Kod Vlad, it wouldn't just be bad for Vlad, but Byrd still wouldn't get credit because everyone would say he KOd "Glass chin".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's possible!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican_Love_Shovel
    it's possible!
    After seeing Douglas KO Tyson, or SRL beat Hagler{robbery}, or watching Zab lose to Baldomir. Nothing is impossible in Boxing.

I labeled this fight as "Glass chin" vs "Glass hands", but I still believe, anything is possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Byrd is a good boxer but man....he can not hit for shit and if he knocked wlad out then wlad would have to retire. I like wlad but if he got koed by byrd then i would be laughing my ass off
    I remember before the June 1987 Gerry Cooney vs. Michael Spinks fight that nobody in their right mind would have picked Spinks by knockout. Spinks was basically a light heavy that gained a bit of muscle and fat in roughly equal measure to become a heavyweight, but still didn't have a lot more power than he had at 175 lbs. Cooney was a 6'7" heavyweight that usually weighed between 220 and 235 lbs. in fighting trim, and was regarded as a heavy puncher, his knockout of Ken Norton being an oft-mentioned example. What nobody considered was that Cooney had no idea what to do when he got hurt. Spinks finished off Cooney with something like a 30 punch combination.

Anyway, the old adage that anything can happen in a heavyweight fight should be noted. Do I think that Byrd will knock out Wladdy? Of course not! Nobody in their right mind would bet on such nonsense!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowndonor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican_Love_Shovel
    it's possible!
    After seeing Douglas KO Tyson, or SRL beat Hagler{robbery}, or watching Zab lose to Baldomir. Nothing is impossible in Boxing.

I labeled this fight as "Glass chin" vs "Glass hands", but I still believe, anything is possible.
    Glass chin vs. Pillow hands. Because if Byrd was "Glass hands" that would mean that his hands are constantly breaking.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not very funny
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Thread Information