ADONIS STEVENSON will make the ninth defence of his WBC light-heavyweight world title against Swedish star Badou Jack in Toronto in the early hours of Sunday morning Stevenson, 40, has held the WBC strap since defeating Chad Dawson in 2013 – and the man nicknamed “Superman” is showing no sign of slowing down any time soon.

The 29-1 fighter has promised another explosive performance this weekend, taking on the challenger seven years his junior.
”If Badou comes in aggressive, this could end very quickly,” Stevenson said.
“You have to step into the ring with me to understand my power. If I connect right just one time, that’s it, lights out.”
But Jack, who has wins over British duo George Groves and Nathan Cleverly, as well as a draw against James DeGale in January last year, is confident of upsetting the odds to become a two-weight world champion.
"To have my fight here in Toronto, and for it to be the biggest fight in the city in 30 years is amazing," Jack said.
"I will become the new WBC Light Heavyweight Champion in his own country, in his backyard."

The bout will take place in Toronto’s Air Canada, with both men expected to make their ring walks at around 10.05pm EDT (3.05am GMT) – although timings are subject to change on the night.

Adonis Stevenson vs Badou Jack undercard

Adonis Stevenson vs Badou Jack (light-heavyweight)
Kane Heron vs Ivan Alvarez (welterweight)
Mikael Zewski vs Diego Gonzalo Luque (welterweight)
Oscar Rivas vs Herve Hubeaux (heavyweight)
Christian Mbilli vs Marcos Jesus Cornejo (middleweight)
Sebastien Bouchard vs Sladan Janjanin (super-welterweight)
Patrice Volny vs Janks Trotter (WBA-NABA Canada Middleweight title)
Kristian Prenga vs Ricardo Humberto Ramirez (heavyweight)
Mazlum Akdeniz vs Lloyd Reyes (super-lightweight)
Nick Fantauzzi vs Stephen Clement (light-heavyweight)