Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
I'm happy to see both these guys edge closer to a long-awaited meeting. Some may say it's too late.... I don't subscribe to that theory. Neither of them is old nor washed up. Just slightly damaged from ill-fated attempts to fight true middleweights.

Still, happy to see it. I'd favor and root for Brook.

But good on Khan for talking about rehydration limits. Ten pounds sounds a bit limiting, but I'm glad to hear a boxer..... ANY boxer..... talking about something that is truly a sham in professional boxing.

Imagine.... if boxing had a 10-pound rehydration limit, guys like JCC Jr. and Canelo would've never had a successful boxing career. Well..... Canelo anyway.
Do you take medication for this?

Was it the last statement that you liked? I'll be sure and @mention you next time.... make it easier to find.
Hope you understand I don’t say it in a negative way, just teasing. We all have our things and it’s just fun to acknowledge and tease our preconceptions. Meant purely friendly

No worries bro. If put on a polygraph and asked if I have anything against Canelo, I'd say "no" and promptly short circuit the machine.

Still.... it's not entirely a P.R.-Mexican thing. I was a huge fan of both JMM and MAB, two class acts (in my estimation).