Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
I was born in Bridgeport Connecticut in 1963. However since the age of 1 I lived in New Jersey and New York.

United States always seems like home to me until I went abroad until I saw normal, civil, caring, presentable people and saw what normal natural and healthy food is. What does everybody here think of the United States of America? I know the Americans are going to chant red white and blue until we want to stick a sock in their mouth. I personally am American but I will never chant red white and blue. So the question is for everybody out there reading this thread do you get the impression that there's something really really wrong with America and American society given all of the mass shootings and Incredibly High astronomically High rate of divorce and childhood obesity and childhood diabetes and school shootings and astronomically High rate of mental illnesses?

The rest of the world is being brainwashed by the American system which is transmitted through Hollywood and MTV and still people are dying to try to come here. I don't know why they're dying to try to come here. Does anybody know why?
Ya spend a bit of time in the Middle East, Africa, Armenia. True shitholes