Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
Guns:

maybe ban assault rifles eh. There's no actual need for them and it would prevent hundreds and probably thousands of kids dying needlessly in the future. Not to mention adults.
who are you to say my property should be banned? i have an actual need for them. i haven't shot any kids or adults. couple of questions for you. you say maybe ban assault rifles (whatever that is) are you saying ban them completely, so no one has them or only certain people should have them? if i chose not to give up mine what would you do?
I would have various mental capacity tests for anybody wanting to buy a gun. Anybody who the tests showed was clearly fucked in the head would be banned from legally owning or acquiring any kind of gun.
who are you to conduct tests on another person for wanting to buy an inanimate object with their own money? i don't consent to that. anyone he thinks they can rule over another person & tell them what they can & can't do seems clearly fucked in the head to me. do you really think someone who wants to physically harm others or steal from them is going to take your test & by banning guns do you really think that gets rid of guns? like how they banned drugs? did that get rid of drugs? what about prohibition? did that get rid of alcohol? & are you going to be there to protect the people you would leave defenceless with your bans if something happens? banning guns doesn't stop people harming or stealing from others. the problem is people violence. you also avoided my questions, you can just say you prefer not to answer if you like. do you want assault rifles banned completely, so no one has them or only certain people should have them? if i chose not to give up my property, what would you do?