"Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ricky Hatton tells Floyd to "F*CK OFF"

One thing about it. Hatton would need Floyd more than Floyd would need him to gain any more success.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If its true that Floyd got in LEONARDS FACE LIKE THAT , HE'S JUST LUCKY LEONARDS NOT 25 YRS OLD AGAIN, BECAUSE LEONARD WOULD CRUSH FLOYD. WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE YOUNG BOYS WITH THEIR IN YOUR FACE ATTITUDE, A YOUNG DURAN WOULD HAVE PUNCHED HIM DEAD IN HIS GRILL IF HE HAD PULLED THAT BULLSHIT WITH HIM!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC for the article,nice read bro. Hahaha,in the ring, I think Floyd would win,out of the rinf,Ricky would eat him,crush him literally!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Time for Flloyd to stop mouthing about Hatton and Margarito, and actually fight them.

He says Margarito has nothing to offer, yet PBF keeps going after people who have lost to unknowns or are nearing the ends of thier careers (Baldomir it appears and Gatti - talk of Oscar). So as Flloyd likes fighting second rate opponents, in his mind Margarito is one, so why not fight him.

And if Flloyd really is the best P4P, then sign to fight Hatton next and not Oscar....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i hate mayweather,when will this punk fight someone good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by B@rr3r@
    Time for Flloyd to stop mouthing about Hatton and Margarito, and actually fight them.

He says Margarito has nothing to offer, yet PBF keeps going after people who have lost to unknowns or are nearing the ends of thier careers (Baldomir it appears and Gatti - talk of Oscar). So as Flloyd likes fighting second rate opponents, in his mind Margarito is one, so why not fight him.

And if Flloyd really is the best P4P, then sign to fight Hatton next and not Oscar....
    Margarito doesn't have anything to offer floyd...nothing...and if you call floyd's opponent's second rate...then Margarito's must be amateurs...and doesn't he have four losses? clearly not to anyone I can name except for santos...so they must really be some garbage...and its no wonder no one will fight him...he's a loser...with four big ones on his record already...

Quote Originally Posted by briggs
    i hate mayweather,when will this punk fight someone good.
    And Floyd has only been fighting the top contenders of the division...Judah had 3 of the four WW belts before he lost...and had PBF fought Baldomir, it seems like people like you, ones that can admit that you hate him, will just have something to say anyway...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ugly boy mayweather is the most overated boxer that ever lived.any donkey could beat zab judah

i cant wait till ricky hatton crushes his head and eats his nuts on stage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito had no amateur career, his losses came early, therefor it was as if he started his amateur career when he turned pro.

Margarito is a different fighter altogether and given training for Flloyd and the right metaility, who knows what could happen.

And Losses mean nothing.

All the greats have losses...Wright, Hopkins, Barrera, Morales, Moseley, Dela Hoya, Trinidad, all be it, to other greats, but look at Lewis, Mcall, Rahman, second rate fighters.

So if Flloyd says Margarito has nothing, and we all know how Flloyd likes shutting peoples mouths, then why doesnt he fight him, he hasnt got anything signed yet, and it looks as if Hatton will fight Gatti or Baldomir, and Cotto will stay away for a bit, it leaves De La Hoya, who says he will finish after Mayorga, Zab, which would be pointless and.....

Margarito....

So why not?

If he is so confident, beat him......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by B@rr3r@
    Margarito had no amateur career, his losses came early, therefor it was as if he started his amateur career when he turned pro.

Margarito is a different fighter altogether and given training for Flloyd and the right metaility, who knows what could happen.

And Losses mean nothing.

All the greats have losses...Wright, Hopkins, Barrera, Morales, Moseley, Dela Hoya, Trinidad, all be it, to other greats, but look at Lewis, Mcall, Rahman, second rate fighters.

So if Flloyd says Margarito has nothing, and we all know how Flloyd likes shutting peoples mouths, then why doesnt he fight him, he hasnt got anything signed yet, and it looks as if Hatton will fight Gatti or Baldomir, and Cotto will stay away for a bit, it leaves De La Hoya, who says he will finish after Mayorga, Zab, which would be pointless and.....

Margarito....

So why not?

If he is so confident, beat him......
    I already clicked you taoday,I'll click again tomorrow.Good points.Also Floyd himself has said Margarito is a good fighter,and is beong offered $6mill,he got $5mill for the Judah fight so......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really only think that people are pushing for PBF to fight this guy because he's the biggest guy PBF will fight...I mean come on this guy has been at WW for 10 years...PBF has had two fights at the weight...if wants to take some time and get weight under his belt then he can do it...

And who's fault is it that Margarito turned pro early? His right? Okay so that's why he has to deal with the fact that those losses hurt his market value...yeah I know they were early, but bernard hopkins started late too didn't he, yet he still didn't have four losses on his record..he's just now got four losses and he's 41...point is it's margarito's fault he turned pro early and had to learn on the job, now he's paying for it, by not getting big fights..another fighter looks at that says...why do i need to fight him he's not on my level, not to mention he hasn't even beat anybody worth mentioning....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i don't know what's wrong with Floyd, does he need to be so disrespectful in real life?
    I thought boxers understood each other, what it takes to be good etc etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    i don't know what's wrong with Floyd, does he need to be so disrespectful in real life?
    I thought boxers understood each other, what it takes to be good etc etc
    I think he was just playing with hatton when he said that and Hatton got sensitive...

He said Floyd said "I'm gonna get you"

I mean come on...he could have said some other shat in order to be called disrespectful...

Try "I'm going to kick the shat out of you Hatton"
    "You ain't shat little ricky"
    "Once I get through kicking your a$$ you can go do what you really want to do which is be a wrestler"

You see, so many other things for floyd to say, but he was being casual about it, sort of like when your sparring your buddy you tell him you're going to get him...it's not disrespectful...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather
    not to mention he hasn't even beat anybody worth mentioning....

How can he when people keep dodging him

Thread Information