Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye v Klitschko is on official .........apparently

I won't beleive it until the first punch is thrown. I wouldn't put it past one of them to pull out during the refs instructions. Anyway, I'm still picking Wlad as I was in 2009, he's solidified his reputation while Haye has gone down in my eyes. His big chance is supposed to be he's this huge, lightning quick puncher but he was bouncing punches off John Ruizs' head and didn't knock him out properly. He won't get that many oppurtunities to land on Wlad, I'm predicting a late rounds TKO.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Won't go past 6 and unlikely past 3. One of them is getting KOed, I am tipping Wlad to KO Haye, but wouldn't be surprised if Haye won. If Sanders and Brewster can do it, Haye certainly can (even if I do think he's majorly overrated)
    Wlad isn't going to lose he may try to carry the fight a bit, I'm thinking round 6.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FB page is down, sooooooooooooooooo, I think there's a chance of the 2nd coming of jesus before these two get it on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

apparently they are putting it in the contract that if wlad gets injured then vitali will fight haye if he wins his next fight

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Won't go past 6 and unlikely past 3. One of them is getting KOed, I am tipping Wlad to KO Haye, but wouldn't be surprised if Haye won. If Sanders and Brewster can do it, Haye certainly can (even if I do think he's majorly overrated)
    Wlad isn't going to lose he may try to carry the fight a bit, I'm thinking round 6.
    Haha Lyle. Here is your ideal ringwalk music for Wlad!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'll be putting money on haye

i dont think wlad has the nuts
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

Why don't you cut out the middle man and just flush it down the toilet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    apparently they are putting it in the contract that if wlad gets injured then vitali will fight haye if he wins his next fight
    The contract actually states that Haye fights a Klit, not necessarily Wlad. It's just that Wlad is the priority choice at the moment but means Vitali will step in if he fails to recover from his ab injury.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The worst part about this fight happening is that we have to endure Haye's trash-talking for the next 5 months.

It's puzzling to me that people on this forum are so high on Haye when his best win is over Mormeck or Valuev. It just seems a bit odd. I guess people must see a lot of potential greatness in him. Haye Fans - What is it about Haye that impresses you?

I hope people give Wlad credit when he beats Haye. I have nothing against Haye. I just haven't seen much of him to be very impressed about. It's good that we finally have a big heavyweight fight to look forward to. Credit to both fighters for making it happen becaue it is good for boxing. Now, if only Manny and Floyd would follow suit.

The beginnings of Haye's trash-talking:

I have been chasing this fight since day one, because I know boxing styles and I know which styles I have success against,” said Haye. “Klitschko is ready-made for me. I eat tall, chinny Eastern European heavyweights for breakfast. Wladimir is a fighter that doesn’t like to fight, and he has admitted that fact in the past. Unfortunately for him, I am a fighter that loves nothing more than fighting.
    “I have the heart of lion, whereas Wladimir has the heart of a hyena. He cries and squeals and slips into the wilderness at the first sign of danger. Wladimir has proven this over the years, and I’m certain he will want no part of this lion when it finally comes time to go to war.”
    Last edited by Rantcatrat; 03-07-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is what will likely happen if the 2 fights. Massive amount of shit talking from both sides to stir up the fight, it probably will get mainstream attention and then billed as the biggest fight in boxing for the unified HW championship, HBO or Showtime will pick it up.

But then once both gets in the ring. Wlad is going to paw with his left or jab, jab, jab, tries to land the right, then clinch/hold if Haye gets close, repeat and rinse like he has done with every opponent he faces (there's a reason why he's called boring by hardcore and casual fans). Haye more than likely will try to fight Wlad like he did against Valuev (which was a shit fight) and try to outbox Wlad from the outside.

The mainstream press will cover the fight, casual fans will tune in thinking that this will be Holyfield/Bowe or Ali/Frazier and will be massively bored and disappointed saying wtf? There will then be countless articles and airtime why boxing is dead and no one cares because the HW division is so shit when the biggest HW championship fight in a decade that is so massively hyped and is considered to be the biggest fight in boxing is a dud.

Let me ask you guys this, when has Wlad been in an exciting fight that hardcore boxing and casual sports fan were both in agreement that it was an awesome fight? None, exactly. The fight will be a dud, mark my words.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    The worst part about this fight happening is that we have to endure Haye's trash-talking for the next 5 months.

It's puzzling to me that people on this forum are so high on Haye when his best win is over Mormeck. It just seems a bit odd. I guess people must see a lot of potential greatness in him.
    His trash talking will only get funnier because he's going to have to spout all his bullshit right infront of Wlad....he wasn't so convincing when he confronted him at the airport that one time. The guy is digging a very deep holefor himself.

There are 2 types of people that want to see the WBA title holder ...ecuse me the "Super" WBA title holder win....#1 The "Homers" the Brits who want nothing but British champs and follow nothing but British boxing and # The Haters, the people who for whatever reason don't like the Klitschko's

This whole fight is a big con job...Wlad won't be bothered by this guy, you guys slate his competition but guys like Sam Peter who's durable and going to be around for 10-12 rounds is much more dangerous than this dude who has been dropped by Mormeck and hurt by Ruiz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In terms of trash talking, Wlad wins hand down for me.

"I'm going to make him into a pizza face..."

"David Haye is a piece of shit..."

"David Haye is a pussy..."

REAL TALK.

Even as a Brit, I want to see Wlad smash David Haye. The amount of disrepect he has shown the Klits warrants it tbh. They have nothing to prove to anyone, especially not David Haye.
    Last edited by boxingbantz; 03-07-2011 at 03:24 PM.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    This is what will likely happen if the 2 fights. Massive amount of shit talking from both sides to stir up the fight, it probably will get mainstream attention and then billed as the biggest fight in boxing for the unified HW championship, HBO or Showtime will pick it up.

But then once both gets in the ring. Wlad is going to paw with his left or jab, jab, jab, tries to land the right, then clinch/hold if Haye gets close, repeat and rinse like he has done with every opponent he faces (there's a reason why he's called boring by hardcore and casual fans). Haye more than likely will try to fight Wlad like he did against Valuev (which was a shit fight) and try to outbox Wlad from the outside.

The mainstream press will cover the fight, casual fans will tune in thinking that this will be Holyfield/Bowe or Ali/Frazier and will be massively bored and disappointed saying wtf? There will then be countless articles and airtime why boxing is dead and no one cares because the HW division is so shit when the biggest HW championship fight in a decade that is so massively hyped and is considered to be the biggest fight in boxing is a dud.

Let me ask you guys this, when has Wlad been in an exciting fight that hardcore boxing and casual sports fan were both in agreement that it was an awesome fight? None, exactly. The fight will be a dud, mark my words.
    This.

It will be a million times better build-up than actual fight. There's no way safety Wlad is gonna come out of his shell against the most dangerous puncher he's faced in donkey's years and there's no way Haye is gonna go in all guns blazing.

If it's an early KO Haye is the more likely. Wlad will wait until Haye is tired and lost his sharpness before risking taking him out.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

Why don't you cut out the middle man and just flush it down the toilet?

naa, ill put it on at the bookies, i think theres a very good chance of a return

just say that haye wins by devastating KO in 2 rounds, how will you feel?

and dont say it wont happen its a hypothetical question you know what i mean?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by koppas View Post
    In terms of trash talking, Wlad wins hand down for me.

"I'm going to make him into a pizza face..."

"David Haye is a piece of shit..."

"David Haye is a pussy..."

REAL TALK.

Even as a Brit, I want to see Wlad smash David Haye. The amount of disrepect he has shown the Klits warrants it tbh. They have nothing to prove to anyone, especially not David Haye.
    thats good you take sides dude

not think he deserves some respect for his approach? after all it has put some life into the heavyweights

Thread Information