Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sparred the High School Bully last night.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Sparred the High School Bully last night.

When I was in secondary school, there was this guy in my year. He had stayed back a year in primary school and he was a Lot bigger than anyone in our year. He was of course a year older and therefore bigger, but he was also naturally big, to this day he's a big strong guy that towers over most,

He bullied a lot of kids, mostly by taunting and teasing them, but sometimes by beating them up. In school I was really short (only a featherweight til I was 17) he never really gave me hassle, as we lived close together, but there was the odd smart comment I ignored. He did however talk about me behind my back and say what he'd do to me if I ever fought on the street.

I received a text message yesterday; "I'm going to hurt you." Totally puzzled I wondered what this guy was on about as I hadn't heard from him in a year or so.
    That night in training I arrived and he was there with all his mates. My trainer had told him I'd spar with him...The penny dropped. I felt a twinge of real hate, but John (my trainer) told me to take it nice and easy. Ok I said.

In the spar I did start easy, but he came out like a whirlwind, I tapped his guard and headgear and he swung for the fences, his friends screaming encouragement, they thought it was a fight. Then he clipped me. A hard one, I didn't falter or even stumble but the switch clicked. I remeber reading Rocky Graziano's description ofwhat he felt like fighting Zale the second tim and I understood.

"Fine, Fuck you then!" I threw a straight right and he's against the ropes.

"I'd love to rip your fucking throat out" I hammered a left hook to the head and a right hand on the nose, his 6ft 4 body started to flap.

"Take this you fucking cunt!" I fired an uppercut into his abdomen and he collapsed onto the ring apron.

My blood was boiling and John let the spar go on. I can only presume John let it go because he saw what they guy tried to do and had brought his friends to see it. My mind was racing, all sorts of vile hateful thoughts racing through my mind. I let everything I had fly and sliced open his nose and mouth, he was crying leaving the gym. One of his friends that I know vaguely approached me after saying, "wow you got tough!" I looked him directly in the eye and told him I'd always been this way LoL

Honestly, I've never had the animalistic side of me show so much, I'm usually the calmest boxer imaginable, but yesterday was different I loved hurting him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sparred the High School Bully last night.

I loved reading that! If only every one of the people he bullied were there watching you beat this bastard up...

Did you give him a Ricky Hatton left hook to the ribs? that would be a nice one also.. Although I pictured that uppercut rocking the shit out of him!

Reps coming your way if it allows..

Hopefully he stupidly comes back for more
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He He actually the uppercut put him down, in fairness he got back up too!

But man I NEVER get like that in boxing. I always lay back and observe it and if I get clipped I just go defensive, I can't believe the reaction he inspired in me.

Honestly it felt so good, it felt like a drug or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Their was a guy like that at my primary school and high school who was a major ass.... ALL through primary school he used to beat up one of my friends on a regular basis.. In school, out of school, anywhere he saw him, he'd beat him up...
    Highschool it happened a little less but still happened..

My friend started boxing for a few years after high school though, and about 3 years ago (about 23 y/o) my friend was driving along the main street of our town and saw this bully standing on a street corner... He just pulls on his brake in the middle of the road, jumps out, walks over to the guy and beats the CRAP out of him back...

I don't condone street fighting (even you sounded like you took the sparring session seriously until he came out trying to knock your head off) but that guy had tormented my friend for 10 years straight and he had that final revenge beating coming to him for a LONG time...

Justice has been handed out by Donny
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For real!!!
    He pulled up and put a beating on him!
    Bullying is a terrible affliction, the mental damage it can cause is pretty gruesome and for me at least I love seeing a guy getting his comeupence.

I know thats pretty crude and probably sounds awful, but I mean it, I hate bullies and what they do, even If I never really was a victim of anything serious. Like you said though, it was a spar to me, until he used his size advantage to attempt to injure me....God bless expierience I say!

You ever have any problem with bullies Diz?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well done mate, Bullies are just cunts and when there are they're own they shit their pants, well done for showing him who's boss.

I don't like fighting i.e. street fighting, i feel there's no need for it and I try and stay clear of shit like that.

ICB Guest

Good story to hear Donny i had something similar happened but not quite like that, anyway these pair of hooligans would pick on my mom when she left the house, she isn't very well and they took advantage of that like cowards, i always used to try and catch them in the act but never could, so one day me and my mate stayed in the all day and when my mom left the house me and my mate followed her but not too close, anyway i caught them in the act and me and my mate gave them the hiding of there life, there never done it again. That just goes to show you bullies shit there pants when its fair fight they always pick on weak people to make there ego's look bigger pathetic. But your story was great to hear Donny i love it when bullies get taught a lesson great stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wicked story Donny, there are a few people who gave me hassle at school I would love to meet now and give them a beating. Ive bumped into a few of them when ive been out and about at night clubs and that but most of them have heard that im quite a handy kickboxer as I represented the England team in the world championships in Athens in 06 and I think word got around. They come up to me and try and be all nice and I just think you was such an arsehole to me at school now piss off. I would love to smack them but obviously I wouldnt as I dont use violence out of the gym but what I would give for one them to turn up at my gym for a spar with me.
    Nothings Sweeter Than Sugar

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Am I the only person who wasn't bullied at school

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    That's why most of us took up boxing

Nice one Donny!!

I'm a teacher and one big kid who can be a bit of a bully want to spar me. They know I box and from time to time, bring in hand pads or let them use my gloves on the heavy bag in the P.T. room.

Obviously, I can't do it. Too, bad. We are right around the same weight, but he's about 3 inches taller. Your post got me dreaming about how nice it would be to teach at kid a lesson and bring him down notch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm surprised he got in the ring with you! There is a whole psychology around bullies that they are usually cowards or are taking out there own personal inadequacies on others. All it takes is a righteous man to set them into place

Nice job Donny!

I remembering reading an interview with Joe Calzaghe about how he was bullied horribly at school. It is a horrible thing, bullies target others who they think are weak, quiet and feel will feel shameful about it and therefore won't stand up for themselves or tell anyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Welll I didn't really get to much bullying.. A bit like you said, their were bullies that went around and tormented others and occassionaly they'd be a smartass to me or the odd little thing but I managed to skip it...

When I was about 6 though I was walked down the shop to get some bread and milk for my mum and 5 of these like, 10 year olds jumped me and started to bash me... Somehow I managed to not get beat up to much (from watching karate kid and stuff, my muscle memory went into action ) so I kicked them back and stuff, but it was still pretty scary.. Then this car pulls up with this older guy in it and i'm like, good this guy will help me... But nope! it was one of the kids dad's who gets out next to his car and start yelling for his son to kick my ass? LOL I mean, what the fuck Geez I wonder why his son wanted to bash people??

Anyway, I think I got over it?

But now I just f'ing hate bullies.. and always on the lookout for people being bullied so I can help them. Like if i'm driving along a street or out walking and see a couple of bigger kids teasing or picking on a kid or smaller kids, I stop to listen and see if the little kids need help.. Even if they are only 8 year old picking on someone, if the other kid is smaller, dammit i'm not afraid to give the 8 year olds the scare of their life..

On time these couple of older kids were throwing rocks at this girl... So I ran over to them and picked one up.. I was 24 they were 12,, so I wasn't going to beat the shit out of them, but I yelled, that's my neice, and pinned one of them to the fence and screamed/sweared my head off at him.. He just started balling his eyes out and I let him run off...

But I can't help stepping in now when I see crap like that because I can imagine how grateful I would have been if someone had of stepped in when those f'kers grabbed me when I was little instead of having their dad leading the cheer squad..

ICB, good hearing your story too... That is soooooooooo weak picking on an unwell lady.. And they absolutely deserved what was coming to them.

As everyone has said here, no one condones street fighting, but these are the times when it's not about 2 mens ego's in a pub,,,,, ,it's about someone in bad need of a beat down.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whup that motherf@ckers ass Donny! That must be what if feels like to be Mike Tyson (in his prime).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    Lucky bastard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

RnR Bro,Feur will laugh her ass off when I tell her

Thread Information