Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is pac being crucified on saddo boxing?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Why is pac being crucified on saddo boxing?

I have been coming here for a while now just read up on boxing news and the members opinions. It seems now that this whole site except for a few have become pbf nut huggers and pac haters. Pac has never been accussed of PED use but now that pbf has asked for these ridiculous drug test and calling him a cheat, most of you have jumped on the band wagon. Pac is tryiing to back out, pac is a cheat, pac pac pac. Pac has not backed down from any fights and not all of the sudden he is being treated as if he is not the best in boxing right now. I feel like pbf knows that he is in the fight of his life and that he has to do everything he can to win this fight. WHy not just shut up, stop spreading rumors and get in the ring and catch that woopin. Pac doesnt talk shit, He just does his job and goes home. I think most you want to hate him because he is such a nice guy. How would you guys feel if someone out the blue accused you of cheating. F... taking a test I dont have to prove shit to you. I also wonder if this is just a stunt on the part of both parties to promote the fight?

I also think that pac will walk through pbf's punches. PBF will run after he realizes that pac is fast and his performance enhanced punches hurt. That shoulder roll will not save him. This fight will be worse for pbf than the Augustus fight. Pac KO in 10!

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why is pac being crucified on saddo boxing?

So six consecutive running threads on this topic isnt enough to draw a conclusion from?

How are the other boxing forums going by the way?

Are they remaining non judgmental or mental?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's a fair opinion to have that Pac, like Tiger Woods, is being crucified because of one mistep. Buuuut, Pacquiao's camp made their own ridiculous contract stipulation in the first place by demanding a way over the top $10 million per pound penalty. Once they did that, Mayweather was fair in requesting at least some sort of blood testing. The USADA was the most logical choice because they actually have a blood testing policy. Nevada doesn't. Pacquiao doesn't like the USADA's guidelines so now Nevada has to come up with some of their own. Who knows how long it could take?

If that doesn't happen, do you want to be Floyd knowing the other guy got his way but you didn't? Not fair. I don't find the testing to be ridiculous honestly, it works for the Olympics. Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt took the blood tests, I don't see why Pacquiao and Mayweather couldn't.

So basically, Pacquiao and his camp have to at least come to some sort of a better compromise then having a cut-off date.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a hugger of neither fighter, but I know when an issue is raised whether it is right or wrong. You have said in your post that these drug tests are "ridiculous". Now that is where you and I differ. I see nothing ridiculous in ensuring that both men are tested to the highest standards possible. This isn't cycling, this is a sport where skulls are being rattled. It's only right that boxing be held to higher standards and it's good that Floyd has raised the issue. Now, if Manny had just agreed to the tests then the fight would have been settled and made. Unfortunately, Manny's team has come up with a series of excuses that have been debunked. Ultimately, he refuses a random series of blood tests, even though Mayweather has said he will undergo the same process. And, now the attempt to sue the Mayweather team and Goldenboy...even though most of us think he should just take the test?

It has been a PR disaster for Manny, when it needn't have been a big deal. It's a good thing to make weight whence the weight penalty. It's a good thing to know top boxers are clean whence the drug test. Unfortunately Manny couldn't deal with Floyd's one demand and that's why we have the problems we are having.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is like herding cats.....get me a kleenex and a pint of cherry vanilla while we're at it.Oh and the crucifix has zero to do with Pacquiao who is an outstanding fighter...and more to do with fan boys and spawning fluffers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    I have been coming here for a while now just read up on boxing news and the members opinions. It seems now that this whole site except for a few have become pbf nut huggers and pac haters. Pac has never been accussed of PED use but now that pbf has asked for these ridiculous drug test and calling him a cheat, most of you have jumped on the band wagon. Pac is tryiing to back out, pac is a cheat, pac pac pac. Pac has not backed down from any fights and not all of the sudden he is being treated as if he is not the best in boxing right now. I feel like pbf knows that he is in the fight of his life and that he has to do everything he can to win this fight. WHy not just shut up, stop spreading rumors and get in the ring and catch that woopin. Pac doesnt talk shit, He just does his job and goes home. I think most you want to hate him because he is such a nice guy. How would you guys feel if someone out the blue accused you of cheating. F... taking a test I dont have to prove shit to you. I also wonder if this is just a stunt on the part of both parties to promote the fight?

I also think that pac will walk through pbf's punches. PBF will run after he realizes that pac is fast and his performance enhanced punches hurt. That shoulder roll will not save him. This fight will be worse for pbf than the Augustus fight. Pac KO in 10!
    i had to stop here.... when will the pac fans realise that because we have drawn a conclusion from the evidence (being that pac has refused a big pay day because of a drugs test) we suddenly must be pbf 'huggers' to find this suspicious, regardless of our actualy opinion on either fighter prior to this happening

for your infomation i wanted pac to beat DLH , i picked him to beat hatton, however the fact that pac wont take a simple blood test raises big doubts its not being a 'hater'

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First of all Chris,

If you would really read what's going on there, you would easily see that there is much more Pacquiao enthusiasts than Floyd's adepts, even if we disqualify the legion of 'pactrolls' lurking around.
    Pacman's clan did make incredible and tremendous requests for that fight, ring size, glove politics etc. they also asked for a 10 millions over the pound clause to avoid the Marquez episode. I agree they had to make something about that but let's be fair, 10 millions is definitely exaggerated. SO be it, Floyd accepted. In exchange, Floyd asked for a drug test that would be random and imply blood because it is quite easy to cheat otherwise. This test is good for both of them. For some dubious reasons, Pac refused instigating superstitions, fear of needles, the fear to be weakened etc and rejected a 40 millions payday for that 'fear' (at least, for the moment). Most of us on SAddo do have a judgment and we understand how dubious it is! And this include a notoriously Mayweather's critics and "hater" (i.e: ME).
    However, as much as I might dislike Mayweather, Impartiality orders me to make the part of things and from there, it is not difficult to see that it is very fishy that Pacman rejects so much money for so many dubious arguments. Sure, it doesn't prove he's guilty and we all hope he's not. However, it raises a big and legitimate question mark.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there are only two reasons i can think of..envy and discrimination..because he is asian..he is beating all american and european boxers..read all the post about amir khan you'll read the same..

about pac's contract demands on glove size, is it not 10oz. the standard for welterweight? why would floyd ask for 12oz.?

the $10m per lbs penalty should either fighter exceeds the limit of 147lbs is just assurance floyd wont do the same as what he did to JMM. what's the fuss? pac will pay the same should he exceeds 147lbs.

and why USDA when Travis Tygart has close relationship with Golden Boy Promotions?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed View Post
    there are only two reasons i can think of..envy and discrimination..because he is asian..he is beating all american and european boxers..read all the post about amir khan you'll read the same..

about pac's contract demands on glove size, is it not 10oz. the standard for welterweight? why would floyd ask for 12oz.?

the $10m per lbs penalty should either fighter exceeds the limit of 147lbs is just assurance floyd wont do the same as what he did to JMM. what's the fuss? pac will pay the same should he exceeds 147lbs.

and why USDA when Travis Tygart has close relationship with Golden Boy Promotions?
    Haha good one you played the race card. Fyi the USDA is the us dairy association. Furthermore, mayweathers team has stated they don't care who administers the test as long as it's random.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed View Post

That is quite possibly the most retarded thing I have ever read on this site. Congratulations. Someone present this man with a complimentary ham.
    Last edited by CFH; 12-28-2009 at 03:34 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do wonder how much of this is just fight publicity on the part of both sides? If it is it sure is working.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hi guys, my first time posting. long time lurker. i go to different boxing forums but i definitely go to 2 to get my unbiased regular joe opinions: saddo boxing and boxing forums. i gotta say, there are a lot of people who don't like pacquiao here.

you guys are saying pac started it with the out-of-this-world requests with the overweight penalty, ring size, gloves. here's the thing, the penalty is IF mayweather comes in overweight. if he comes in at welter, then no problem ,but if he's over, then that isn't fair is it? the ring size, that's just standards, 24x24 or 20x20, the usual stuff. weight, that's just mayweather trying to get the upper hand, i don't think pac ever weighed more than 150 in his life, why would he agree to 154? gloves, those are just standards, 8 oz for 147, 10 oz for 150(?) up. they're fighting at 147 so they def. have to use 8 oz. now if mayweather didn't come overweight and follow the contract guidelines then there wouldn't be any unfair penalty right?

these are the usual things talked about in contracts ever since pro boxing became all about business. now here comes mayweather asking for something that's never been asked before in pro boxing. i gotta say, its pretty obvious mayweather's really looking for any advantage against pacquiao. i mean come on, if mayweather believes he's the true p4p boxer, he should man up and just face pacquiao. he's got most of the advantages: amateur experience, professional experience, size, reach, weight, defense, boxing fundamentals, maybe even speed. why is he still milking every opportunity to look for an advantage?

if i were him i would just man up. take blood samples before the conference, sometime in the middle of training camp and right after the match. as long as it isn't 3-5 days before fight night. hey maybe you can even do urine tests everyday for the 3 month long training camp if he wants.

p.s. sorry if i posted some incoherent rambling, im kind of multitasking right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    First of all Chris,

If you would really read what's going on there, you would easily see that there is much more Pacquiao enthusiasts than Floyd's adepts, even if we disqualify the legion of 'pactrolls' lurking around.
    not really. http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...eather-jr.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the mob wants to CRUCIFY HIM!

>MP reply
    Stereo, Estero, Steroids?
    Last edited by pacQ; 12-28-2009 at 03:47 AM. Reason: added linnk

Sydney, Australia. Originally from Canada.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erik_corrales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    First of all Chris,

not really. http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...eather-jr.html
    That was 2007, Pacquiao has spawned a few tards since then

Thread Information