Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
You know I think Kim is actually going to be a good leader for north Korea, north Korea is totally buggered and I think he knows, he fools the world with his fake crazy person going to nuke haiwai and guam (:S), gets the rest of the world in a media induced frenzy, gives the portly git a good bit more negotiating power to get the best deal for a failing to stop doing something that they more than likely wouldn't do anyway. Kim plays the game well good for him, and as deranged as trump is he is probably the best git to be us leader to sort this out.. I predict this will have a happy ending... although it's going to take a lot more years and hardships for north Korea not to be spasticated. .. I have faith in Kim though :S

@palmerq There might be a method to his madness, who knows. But NK still gives off that vibe of trying too hard to put on a show. Kind of like when the CEO of a corporation goes to visit a manufacturing site..... and everything is freshly painted and everyone seems to be performing and speaking from a script. You know it's for the visitor's benefit. Any country with such strict protocols regarding visitors, photographs, and articles.... is going to raise eyebrows as to what life is really like behind closed doors.

Oh and I think Trump is probably the best fit for Jong-Un or at least better than Hillary would've been. Never been a Hillary fan, and I think she would've been hideous at this game of global political one-upmanship.