Not sure of the practicality or realistic chance of this not ending in a gigantic clusterfeck. Honestly I don't know a single adult man or woman who doesn't know this is primarily a topic geared towards politics rather than some rising wave to seek 'justice' in any way. We as a whole would do better to use such a push to educate what humanity is capable of at it's worst but I believe we're moving more towards half thought out quick fixes..reparations..and are denying that our past..toppling historical statues and monuments into dark warehouses..made us what we are, in fact made us better today. No on reparations for me, though I have to say also that 1865 is really not that long ago. We can all trace our roots over generations be it a slave who was held on a Plantation that still stands today or some chucklehead on a boxing forum whos distant relatives fought both for the Confederacy and the Union army. We don't get do overs. Learn from history, respect and own it in all of it's pros and cons, and move forward.