Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
First I would like to see several examples of posters on Saddo who you have lumped together due to Biden Derangement Syndrome claiming that Biden is infallible.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...WofShdHiQQZ3R7
Hi, my name is Beanz and I don't understand that turnabout is fair play. Hi Beanz welcome to what's good for the goose is good for the gander anonymous.

Now for the accusations in your link

1. Instead of draining the swamp, he’s made it much dirtier.: That's the author's opinion and he doesn't seem to hold the same standard across the board.
2. He’s personally pocketed millions in taxpayer, lobbyist, donor, and foreign dollars.: Wow a whole $12 million at his properties when the government would have to pay for their accommodations anyway & if Trump was staying at one of his hotels wouldn't the Secret Service stay at the same place? How much did Hunter Biden get from Burisma and China? Hunter has yet to fully divest from that China entanglement as well....but nothing about that.
3. He’s corrupted the tax system and fudged his own taxes.: As an American tax payer I appreciate Trump making things easier and the federal government taking less of my money. Again when it comes to Trump's taxes, if he did anything wrong they would have nailed him on it, he hasn't and so they continue to be pissed off about it.
4. He’s gutted health care.: He got rid of the mandate which means if you do not wish to have insurance you don't have to have it and you don't pay a penalty/taxes for that choice...that's a GOOD thing. He also kept the price of Insulin & EpiPen's low...which Joe Biden then changed back to what it was....Hooray Biden right Beanz? Hooray making insulin unaffordable for diabetics right? Right? That's what you like about him yeah? He does the opposite of Trump
5. In the pandemic, he’s sacrificed American lives to a failed re-election strategy.: He said "the cure can't be worse than the disease" and he was right to say that because the shutting down of the economy has ruined people in many ways. Also he wasn't helped by certain governors who murdered the elderly by placing the sick in nursing homes. Trump had 0 control of that.
6. He has sought to undermine the integrity of our elections: Unlike Democrats have ever done like for example in 2016. This shit doesn't happen in a vacuum you know....or hell maybe you don't maybe you only see your side of the argument, I don't know how your brain works.
7. He has shown devotion to Russian dictator Vladimir Putin: Yeah maybe that's why instead of sending blankets to Ukraine like Obama did Trump sent missiles. Give me a fucking break it's so easy to dispute that claim and yet the author is very vague and very leading in saying "Putin has something on Trump" fuck right off with that shit that is 100% pure projection because there ARE foreign leaders who have the goods on American politicians (from both parties) CHINA being a big one: see Swalwell & Feinstein.
8. He’s engaged in repeated obstruction of justice: More Russia Russia Russia nonsense, the Steele Dossier is bullshit they (the Obama Administration) spied on Trump they got caught and they've covered it up.
9. He has tried to make the Justice Department do his corrupt bidding: More projection. Did he spy on the Biden campaign?
10. He has driven racism and racist violence.: No, there are other parties cheerfully doing that work and they're not Trump's base, they're not Republicans, they're not your average everyday person either. It's the media pushing bullshit lies and Academia pushing out Communist propaganda under the guise of Social Justice/Racial Justice. "He called the racists who marched in Charlottesville “very fine people” "...if anyone, ANYONE still buys that is what President Trump said they're too dumb to have any sort of discussion with. Are you one of those people Beanz? I mean I can provide the evidence that it's NOT what he said, I HAVE in the past provided that evidence did that just not sink in or do you just enjoy your narrative too much?