Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
Let me tell you a story about a zoom call.
Brock asked me if I had had the vaccine, I told him i had as I felt it was the best way to go in my opinion based on medical advice, and discussions with family members ( my parents are in their mid 80's).
He said he didn't think he was going to have it based on his reservations, that is pretty much the entire conversation on the subject. We chatted for a further 50 mins about anything and everything.
I have no idea why Brock is now being so aggressive about a personal choice, funny he wasn't so objectionable when just the two of us had our conversation on zoom face to face.
Strange stuff, whoever is right or wrong is irrelevant to the fact you make a personal choice.

Ps. I am presuming TIC is Brock , if that isn't the case then apologies to Brock.

I don't think TIC is Brock and I have not spoke to Brock for several months since he and the others threw their toys out of the pram and up and left SaddoBoxing. Brock is still posting stuff on his YouTube account accusing people like us who have made the choice to get vaccinated of spreading the virus because the vaccines supposedly make us shed the virus more than the unvaccinated.

Lack of responsibility again. Always someone else's fault for those kind of people. Brock is afraid of needles and full of shit to be honest. According to Brock you Al, and myself, and anyone who has had a vaccination, including his supposed friends like Dia is "A total sheep"

Here is one from the prick

The absolute state of it

that guy believes convid is real but he doesn't know that to be true. he is also making claims that he can't prove to be true
You have been making claims that you can't prove to be true for the last two years.

When it comes to science you cannot prove anything. Proving anything is an impossibility.

That is how science works.

We cannot possibly personally observe and measure everything and so we rely on using the best evidence available. People in labs with decades of experience in isolating and testing virus' have far better equipment and know how than you or I, and so we trust them to conduct the experiments.

You say you don't believe them, but we all know that is bullshit and you are just wanting to appear far more intelligent than you will ever be.

The frameworks put in place by the scientific method actually ensure that scientific theories, including the ones that say that Covid 19 is a virus that can be passed through droplets and aerosols, are a far closer example of reality and real knowledge than you or I conducting an experiment.

That would not be knowing anything. That would be believing something to be true without exposing our beliefs to any kind of scientific rigour or counter measures that would ensure the validity of our findings.

You see you do not even know the difference between knowing and believing yourself.

All you have done is formulate an opinion, a belief, and then dismissed anything that detracts from it.

Not only that but just like Brock, the fucking bell end, you have presented yourself as the hero of the story cutting thru all the misinformation swallowed ny the sheep and declaring that eveyone else is gullible.

Experts exist and you are not one.

Scientific concencus exists and your fairy tale wanna cwy wanna sweety questions mean jack shit.

If you examine the science and data then you are talking about truth.

When like you, you are insisting that your opinion trumps that data you are simply dealing in dreams and poppycock.

Also

fuck you
stop with the fallacies spastic. the question was asked directly to you. i'm not interested in what you believe others have done, i want to know how you have proved those claims to be true. you putting your faith, trust in others is you choosing to believe not know. i have been asking for two years how you know convid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. only a few have been honest enough to admit they only believe that & don't actually know it to be true. you admit it yourself in your posts. i am not interested in what you believe. only in what you know to be true. you have already admitted that you haven't done shit. that's a belief seven times spergy. otherwise show me the science you have completed & the scientific method you followed to isolate convid