Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: GTA 5 - Views?

Is it me or has anyone else developed a habit of going into "Trevor speak" on a day to day basis It works wonders at work, and even better in traffic jams! The highlight had to be Michael being slipped lsd and free falling with what can be a timed out 10 minute ride and then waking up blocks away in his boxers and riding a bike home. Its hard as Hell to make 'quick' money in this one...unless you are doing armored cars. No Taxi missions available, no cop car 'vigilante' missions and zero random vests or weapons to find..getting killed is rather easy. Fav vehicle has to be the dune buggy vw but with a fragile frame. Never run the roads straight...literally all terrain!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The is no quick big money but you can 'stick-up' stores that are dotted around plus you can even glitch-stick-up barbers/ clothes shops, so long as you walk out the shop and lean on the door so it is opened outwards, turn and shoot the cashier, then shot the till and hey presto you see a bag (a bag, not wads!) of cash nearby.

Kills time and is better than actually paying for armour etc!

I'm glad I haven't raced through the game and really am savouring everything this game has to offer (although I keep forgetting about hunting... Maybe next time I give those old cult weirdos their daily dose of skin, I'll remember to actually take the short trip up to Paleto Bay).

My investment plan is currently in action... found this list and am sticking to it like glue!
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, you only make the big money with the big one at the end. Mind you, even then it's going to take ages to be able to buy the golfing club. As Michael I bought one of the cinema's and several properties, but even then that's only an income of about 140,000 dollars a week. I can still buy the other cinema's, but it's going to take a lot of time and that price tag for 150,000,000 is a bit ridiculous. Even if I have an income of 500,000 dollars a week, you are still looking at several years. I will have to turn to armed robbery.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jim, that is cheating. You shouldn't do that, naughty boy.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Jim, that is cheating. You shouldn't do that, naughty boy.
    My world. My rules.

I'm yet to buy a property. Think I'm happy earning my money the dishonest way until the story line is done and all the heists are done and I've made my billions on the stock market... Then I'll buy some businesses to further/ continue the game.

Although, I might treat Trevor to his own bed. Him spooning with that drip is just wrong.

Has anyone taken a fighter jet from the army base yet? Fuckin' awesomeness or what!!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, it really is your world too, isn't it! The military base, I had never even considered that, great idea!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, it really is your world too, isn't it! The military base, I had never even considered that, great idea!
    If your up for it, there will also be a mini-gun (as in Terminator 2) in one of the buildings at the base.

But yeah , the fighter jet (complete with missiles) is just awesome. Nimble too!
    Last edited by Jimanuel Boogustus; 10-28-2013 at 05:52 PM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've completely stalled on my GTA momentum. Just too busy the last couple of weeks. Sucks. I've completed about 23 percent of it, and am at that point where Michael and Franklin are laying low and you have control of Trevor, but I feel like it's been ages since I've turned it on.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    I've completely stalled on my GTA momentum. Just too busy the last couple of weeks. Sucks. I've completed about 23 percent of it, and am at that point where Michael and Franklin are laying low and you have control of Trevor, but I feel like it's been ages since I've turned it on.
    That's a good place to be. No rush. You are at the trough of an almighty crime wave
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I went into the discount store today and bought Trevor a dress. I was in hyterics seeing him run around going all ballistic in that charming little number with his trusty mullet and beard giving him an obvious manly contrast. Fucked up game.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I went into the discount store today and bought Trevor a dress. I was in hyterics seeing him run around going all ballistic in that charming little number with his trusty mullet and beard giving him an obvious manly contrast. Fucked up game.
    That's crazy! I didn't know you could buy female clothing lol!!

Tonight I'm going to attempt to plant sticky bombs as far and wide as they eye can see, then set em off while in rage mode, standing at the top of a crane.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone who gets to the last mission and doesnt pick option C needs to take a long look at themselves
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is something hilarious listening to Trevor scream 'Chugga chugga chugga chugga chooo chooooo' while trying to jump on a train from a dirt bike .

Fuel tanker, sticky bomb, high speed and jump out ending at the open air workout area in front of Franklins smoke shop...fun time Insta 5 star

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sticky Bombs FTW

http://youtu.be/9TwlpO6iKME
    Last edited by Jimanuel Boogustus; 11-08-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta say that one pisser are vehicles as a whole and the apparent invulnerability of cars. Shooting tires out is great and a major disadvantage but beyond that...."steering" off a cliff or drop That is just holding our hands! Also the ability to turn vehicles over from a flat turn over like a turtle Seriously what is that about. If you flip a car on its roof and slide to a dead stop...that's it! Part of the fun is improvising with 3,4 stars wanted and jacking whatever is available...a mini van or a station wagon with luggage on the roof..you grab it to get going! Also realize the longest life in the desert comes from a Baja buggy and staying off road, run parallel to roads and make your own. Remember intentionally flaming a car and being able to ditch it in the intersection or at a target, you really cannot do that this time.

Thread Information