Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
Lennon mainly is castigated because he is opposed to the death cult as many sane people are .

If only that were remotely true. Most Muslims are against the extremist violent rhetoric and actions of those you call a death cult. That is the starting point for any reasonable decent human being. You are denying facts in order to justify your own very simplistic take on reality. Lennon wants it all to be about him. He has exposed nobody but himself and his agenda. So twisted are his motives that he even managed to justify to himself endangering the conviction of the scum that would prey on kids in order to further his own agenda. I know that you supposedly support having a legal system that punishes such monsters so why would you think that Lennon gets to disregard those principle of justice in order to capitalise on outrage for his own agenda?

I mean I don't know what you really want me to say Al? That religion is no excuse for any of the sick things done in the name of it? I have been saying that for years here. I have never once defended the scum that beat, bomb and rape people and then use some lame religious justification. Many now making the arguments for Lennon have.

Crazy stuff.