Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
There are no fallacies in my argument.

It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
all you bring to the table are fallacies. talking about so called experts is a fallacy because it is not your proving your belief true. theories are just ideas. an idea is a belief. unlike water to ice that you can prove to be true. so tell me how you tested again & again to isolate convid to prove your hypothesis is true. & it's knowing with a n not m spergy. you just hold a belief that you can't prove to be true & i am not interested in your beliefs spastic
Hang on

Are you a scientition?